Do you remember (part 5) <steve fanfic>

"I missed you, my love" I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear me. As tears filled both our eyes because we finally saw each other as we used to. It has been almost a year and I had missed this. I missed him.

A tear dropped down my cheek as Steve ran to me and I opened my arms, welcoming him to me and he scooped me up in his arms. I smiled a smile of relief against his cheek as he held me, still shocked at my actions. But not letting go, refusing to let me leave him again.

"I remember" I choked out against the tears now streaming down my face. My arms wrapped around his neck as my feet slowly lifted off the ground from him holding me tighter and lifting me up with his arms wrapped just below my back.

I pulled away after a few moments to see him and his face. His eyes were ready and glazed and his thin lips parted as he looked down to mind and let out a small breath

He looked back at my eyes, I could tell he wanted to kiss me. I moved my hand to his and squeezed it, letting him know it was ok and he leaned in towards me, and put his hand through my hair and closed his eyes and the gap between us.

His lips pressed against mine and this just felt right . I remembered another time we had kissed. Our first kiss. I could feel the pure happiness I felt in the memory. The kiss felt different to the one now but it was still just as love-filled.

He left long, passionate kisses on my lips. Breaking it after a while to get his breath before kissing me again. His lips pressed against mine and my hands ran through his hair as he started the next kiss. His hands gently pulling on my hair and his other hand on my cheek, pulling me closer to him as he would lean in for another long, passionate kiss.