Wedding Day.. Part 1.

*****************

A New Beginning, A Start Of A New Future...For Me.. Janeyah. Im Getting Married..To The Love Of My Life..The One I've Loved Since We First Touched Eye Contact..Jacob Perez. 

I've Been At The Hotel Since 6am This Morning..& The Wedding Wasn't Until 1:43 To Be Exact...The Time That Spells Out I-Love-You. Pretty Cute Eh? Well Anyways, Today Was My Wedding Day. Im Over Excited..This Is The Day I've Dreamed Of Since I Was 2 Years Old..Seeing Princess's Find Their Prince..& Now Im Happy To Have Found My True Prince...Or Shall I Say..Princeton. 

My Dress Just Arrived & It Is Now 12:45pm. Every ones Slowly Arriving..I Have My 5 Bridesmades; Aniyah,Laneyah,Jedideyah, Ariana, & Lianne. & My Maid Of Honor; Sariyah. They're Getting Their Hair, Nails & Make Up..Done..While Im Here Getting My Hair Done By My Mom & Aunts..Today I Feel Like A Princess While Everyones Running Around Grooming Me.

I Really Wish I Could See Jacob..But You Know What They All Say.. "Bad Luck" Yeah My Ass...Oops...Did I Just Swear..Scratch That Out. I Mean..Uhm, Yeah...I Wanna See My Man..& Soon To Be Baby Daddy..Don't Trip Me & Princeton Finna Have Some Cute Ass Babies...Girl I Ain't Neva Lie..But..Enough Of My Ratchetness...Let's Get Back To Buisness..& I'll Tell You How The Weddings Gonna Go...Naw, Actually...Your Gonna Have To Wait For That..It's A Surprise..!

~Hola, Im Princeton...& Uhm...Today Im Getting Married To The Love Of My Life..Janeyah.I knew Her Since The First Grade..& Ever Since I Saw Her..I Knew My Dreams Would Come True..& I Would Marry Her...Although We've Been Through Our Ups & Downs As Teens..We Still..Managed To Strive For Our Love..Because That's All That Matters..Is Us Having Eachother By The End Of The Day.

It's 1:00pm Right Now..Lawd...In 43 Minutes Im Going To Be Married. Im So Honored To Be With A Girl Like Janeyah, She's A True Lover..& The Love She Has For Me Is Outstanding...Words Probably Can't Describe How Much Love She Has Towards Me..Although I Mess Up Alot..She's There To Help me Dust It off & Move On. And That's The Kind Of Girl Most Guys Want In Their Life Now..& Im Lucky Enough To Have Her..Because No One Can Compare.

Everyone Is Arriving..& Settling Into Their Seats In The Chapel..& Im So Excited...I Just Want To See The Queen Of My Heart Walk Down The Hilde.