Moving To Cali...

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^^*^^*^*^^*^^*^*^^ 

Janeyah & Sariyah were finally in Cali...They Came off Their Plane..And Since Sariyah Didn't Have A Place To Move To Janeyah's Aunt Just Let Her Move In Because She Had A VERY BIG House! They Moved Into Their Own Rooms...And Decided To Drive And Get Some Ice-Cream. 

^*^*^*^^^***^*^*^**^^*^*^*^**^*^**^^* 

!~!~!In the Car!~!~!~! 

Jenayah: So..What Are We Gonna Do in Cali? 

Sariyah: I Don't Know..But I Wanna Be Home schooled. 

Janeyah: Same. *Turns On Radio* 

Radio: Good Afternoon! This Is Power 97.7! And Just To Start Your Afternoon We Have Tickets To A Mindless Behavior Concert But Call In After Their New Hit Single Girls Talkin Bout! 

Sariyah: Who's Mindless Behavior? 

Janeyah: I Don't Know..But This Song Sounds Cool..Should We Call? 

Sariyah: We Have Nothing Better To Do! 

*The Girls Call the Radio Station And The Phone Just Rings* 

Radio: Helloooo! You Are The Lucky Winner To Get A Pair Of VIP Tickets To The Mindless Behavior Concert! What Is You Ladies Names? 

Girls: *Scream* Janeyah & Sariyah  

Radio: Okay,Please Stay On Line And We Will give You info On How To get Your Tickets! 

Girls: Okay! 

*The Radio Person Tells Them The Info And Then The Girls Pick Up Their Tickets* 

(*(*(*(*(*Meanwhile With MB*)*)*)*)*) 

We Were In The Car Listening To the Radio...We Had A Concert In LA Today And We Heard Two Girls Win Tickets. 

Ray:Awe..That Was Cool! They Won Tickets! 

Princeton: wait..Was That Girls Name Janeyah? 

Roc: Yeah...Why? 

Princeton:*Stuttering* Um..Uh..Nothing..Just..Uh..Asking! 

Prod: Uh..Okay? o.O 

(Princeton POV) 

Is That Janeyah?...The Girl I Cry Myself To Sleep About Every night...For Leaving Her...When I Actually..Love Her. 

(End Of POV) 

(&(&(&(&(&) Janeyah& Sariyah (&)&)&)&) 

Janeyah: Lets Go Home Cause The Concerts Tonight..And We Need To Pick Out Our Outfits! 

Sariyah: Kay..the Concerts At 7:30 ..And It's Now... 6:30?????? WE NEED TO GET HOME!!! 

Janeyah: Oh Snap! Leggo! 

The Girls Got To Their House And Got Dressed..It Was 7:00 And They Were Ready to Go! 

Janeyah Was Wearing: A Green Romper With Peace Signs,Green Jordan Retro 5's,Green Nerd Ray Ban's On The Top of Her Head,Her Silver Necklace With Her Name,And Silver Stud Earrings. Sariyah:Purple Romper,Purple Jordan Stilettos,And Gold Jewelery. 

They Got To The Concert And They Were in Front The Row. 

Sariyah: Damn! That Boy With The Braids Is Sexy! 

Janeyah: Right! And That Boy Looks Like........JACOB!!?!?!?! 

(On Stage) 

Ray: *In His Head* I Was Looking At This Nice Mixed Girl With A Purple Romper..I Winked At her..And She Bit Her Lip..YUP! She's My Type..! 

Roc:*In His Head* Damn..That Girl In The Green Looks Hot! 

Prod: Girl Im Goneee! Goneee! You Didn't Want Me When You Had Me So Baby Im Gone! 

Princeton:*In His Head* I Looked Out To A Cute Girl In The Crowd...She Looked Sooo Familiar!

(Off Stage) 

The Concert Was Over..And Since We Had Backstage Passes we Went Backstage... 

Sariyah: Wow That Concert Was Amazing! 

Janeyah: Right! But Lets Go Backstage Cause Were 16,Single.. 

Janeyah&Sariyah: And Ready To Mingle! *They Laugh And Knock on "Mindless Behavior's" Door. 

Just Then Kenneth Opened The Door. 

Kenneth: Um..Hey! 

Sariyah: Hi..We Wanted To See Mindless Behavior!?! 

Kenneth: Just Wait Here And I'll Be Back In A Sec! 

Janeyah: Okay.. 

Kenneth Come Back And Opens The Door. 

Kenneth: Okay, Come On In! 

The Girls Walk In. 

Ray: Oh Hey! I Saw You In The Crowd.. *He Said While Adding A Wink* 

Sariyah: Uh..Yeah.. (Blushing) 

Roc: Well My Names Roc! (He Said While Smiling At Janeyah)

Janeyah: Hey..Im Janeyah!  

Princeton: JANEYAH?!?!?!?! 

Janeyah: Uh..Yeah..And Who Are You? o.O 

Princeton: Jacob. *He Said While Taking A Step Closer To Janeyah* 

Janeyah: J-J-Jacob? 

^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&* 

Thats It For Chapter 2! 3 Votes! And I'll Post Chapter 3! Stay Tuned! 

^&*^&*^&*^&*^&*^&^*&*^&*^&*^&*