Uh-Oh..Here We Go Again!

(FlashBack In Dream) 

Janeyah: And You Pwinky Pwomise you'll Be Back? 

Jacob: I Pwomise! (Hugs Janeyah) 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

*I Just Wanna See You Strip Right Now! Cause' It's Late Babe!* 

Janeyah:Ughh! *Hits Alarm Clock* Why Do I Have To Go To School? *Looks At The Clock* Oh Snap! It's 7:30? Imma Be Late For School! 

Janeyah Did Her Hygiene Routine And Got Dresses Into Blue Ripped Skinnies, A White Crop Top That Says "Jack My Swag!", She Wore Her Air Jordan 7's And Her Ray Ban Sunglasses,With a Silver Necklace That said Her Name,Janeyah Was Lightskin Had Long Brown curly Hair And Green Eyes.She Ran To Her Kitchen Grabbed A Bagel And Jumped Into Her Black Hummer,She Was Off To School! 

She Parked Her Car And Caught Up With Her Bestfriend Sariyah. 

"Hey Chica!" Yelled Sariyah. Sariyah Was Mexican And Black,And She Was Very Fun & Outgoing! 

"Sup?" Replied Janeyah while Smiling 

"Nothing Much! But Hey Leggo! Schools Gonna Start In 5 Min,And You Know How Them Stuck Up Teachers be Acting! " 

"I Know Right! Lets Goooo! *Busta Rhymes Voice*" 

The Girls Got To Class And Took Their Seats,they Had A New Assignment Today! 

"Okay! Class As You Know This Week Is Report Card Week! So You Guys Are Going To Have About 3 New Assignments!" Said Mr.Johnson 

The Class Groaned. 

"Yeah! Yeah! Now Lets Get to Work!" Said Mr.Johnson 

Time Passed By And It Was Time For Lunch...Sariyah And Janeyah Got Their Lunch And Took Their Seats Until! 

"Oops!" Said Bella. The Most "Popular" Girl in School "Accidentally" Spilt Her Lunch All Over Janeyah. 

"Oooo! Girl You Gone' Get it!" Janeyah Reaches For Bella But Sariyah Held Her Back. 

"Janeyah! STOP! You Cant Do this! Your Gonna Get expelled!" 

"I DONT CARE! Let Me Go!" 

Sariyah Let go Of Janeyah. Janeyah had Anger Problems..And Bella Has Been Bullying Her Since Kindergarten. Ever Since Jacob And Janeyah Became Best friends..But When Jacob Left There Was No Body To Stop Janeyah From Getting In Trouble.She Was Always Mad Because He Left But The Truth Was That She Had feelings For Him And He Just Left!,So All of Janeyah's Anger Came Out! She Threw About 5 Punch's At Bella Until She Was Unconscious. Just then The Principal Came,Broke Up the Fight And Brought Janeyah To the Office. The Ambulence Came To get Bella And Janeyah Was Expelled...........FOR GOOD! 

~!~!~!~!Meanwhile The Next Day At Janeyah's House!~!~!~!~!~ 

"I Cant Believe You Janeyah..This Is Your Third Time Being Expelled!!!!" Janeyah's Mom Shouted 

"Mom,I'm Sorry. I Just Cant control Myself!" Cried Janeyah 

"Im Tired of Your Excuses! IM DONE! Your Going to live With your Aunt!" Stated Janeyah's Mom. "And Your Leaving This House In 3 Days! Better Start Packing!" 

"Fine." said Janeyah. She Was Actually Happy Because She Loved Her Aunt,Even Better Then Her Mom At Times! But She Was Sad Because She Was Going To Leave Her Best friend! 

She Packed All her Things And Called Her Friend To Break the Terrible News. 

Sariyah: Um Hellooo? 

Janeyah: um. hey...I Gotta Tell you Something! 

Sariyah: Me to.. 

Janeyah&Sariyah:Im Moving To Cali! 

Janeyah: OMG! Your Moving To Cali Too? 

Sariyah:Yeah! Im 16 I Think I Need To move Out! And Plus My Mom Wants Me To..She Says She Needs Her "Space".So Im Like Whateva! 

Janeyah:Oh..Well You Know I Got Expelled So I Had To Move Out..Im Going To My Aunties House!

Sariyah: Word..Which One? 

Janeyah: Aunty Maria! 

Sariyah: So When You Leaving? 

Janeyah: In 3 Days! 

Sariyah:Me Too! But Anyways Got To Go! ttyl! 

Janeyah:Bu-Bye! 

Janeyah Went And Finished Packing Her Shoes Until She Heard Something Drop..And It Was A Picture Of Her And Jacob In 3rd Grade. A Tear Fell From Her Eye..And She quickly put the Picture Away. 

Three days Passed And It Was Time For Janeyah & Sariyah To Go to Cali.They Boarded Their Plane And They were Off !!!!!! 

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&* 

Okay! That's It For Chapter 1 Hope You guys Liked It! 5 Votes And Chapter 2 Will Be Out! 

*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*