The End?

They rushed Janeyah Into the hospital, everyone was very shocked at this moment..others were surprised to see a bride rushed into the hospital still in her dress..she had collapsed during the wedding and while doing that fainted and wasn't responding..Princeton was already in tears along with the rest of the People who were close to Janeyah. They waited patiently for news that she was okay..but instead..that wasn't the case..

Roc; "Don't worry baby, Im sure she's okay.." *hugs Aniyah*

Anyiah: I really hope she's okay *hugs roc & roc kisses her cheek*

???: WHAT THE HELL?

Roc: What? Uhhh...Trina?

Trina: Yeah! It's Trina..What The Hell Roc? Who's This Girl?

Aniyah: Who Are You Talking To? Im His Girlfriend! Who Are You Hoe?

Trina: Girl Please! He's My Boyfriend!

Trina & Aniyah: Roc????

Roc: Uhh..I Can Explain..!

Aniyah: No Need..I Hate You..& We're Done..! *Storms Out*

Sariyah: Aniyah!

Prodigy: Okay..All Of You Need To Calm Down!

Princeton: This Isn't The Time Roc! Take Your Girl Outside...PLEASE.. *Starts Crying*

Roc: Im Sorry Prince...

Trina: Bye Roc..! Ughh! *mumbles while walking away: Always fucking shit up..!*

*Ray walks in*

Ray: Omg, Guys What Happened?

Prodigy,Princeton: Ray?

Ray: I got a phonecall as soon as possible saying that Janeyah was at the hospital, I just had to come!

Princeton: But..How'd you get out of Jail?

Ray: About that... ---

Police Officer: RAQUAN SMITH! Stay, DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER SUDDEN MOVEMENTS!

Ray: *Sighs* Just Tell Janeyah That I Im Thinking About Her & That Im Praying For Her Also..Thanks. *Puts Hands Up* I Surrender! Just Take Me Away!

Police Officers: *Cuff Ray & Take Him Out The Hospital*

Prodigy: Wow..

Princeton: Oh My Goshhhh! *Starts Crying More* I Just Wanna See My Wife..!

Princeton's Mom: Okay Everyone Just Stay Seated, We don't need anymore Commotion !

Janeyah's Mom: Yeah..Everything Will Be Okay..Janeyah's A Fighter..Im Sure She's Alright..!

*Everyone takes their seats*

Roc Is Outside cooling down, While Sariyah Is Sitting Down In The Lobby With Aniyah.

**The Doctor Comes Out & Everyone Stands Up..**

Doctor: Janeyah?

Princeton & Janeyah's Mom: Yes?

Doctor: Can I Talk To You Too In Private Please?

*They Follow The Doctor..

Doctor: Have A Seat..

Princeton: Is She Okay? Please Tell Me She's Okay!

Janeyah's Mom: *Holds Princeton* It's okay..calm down..

Doctor: Well, We've Run some test & the result of all of this is that... Janeyah... Has Breast Cancer & She's Pregnant..With Twins..

Princeton: WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! *Faints*

*************************************

The ENDDDD! Oh My Gosh..I Just Wanted To Say That You Guys Are Wonderful Fans Of This Story! & I Hope You Enjoyed Reading It As Much As I Enjoyed Writing It! This Story Is One Of My Favorites...I Hope You Enjoyed! If I Get 20 Votes & 1,000 Reads: I Might Consider Making A Sequel..!