What Do I Do?!?

Im So Sorry, I Haven't Uploaded..Im Sooo Busy With School! :( 

***********************************************

Jacob POV.

I Hopped In The Car As Soon As I Could...Driving Off I Swerved Cars Going 100km Per Minute! I Don't Know Who Tried To Kidnap Sariyah But All I Was Focused On Was Getting Her Back..I LOVE Her Like Crazy! LOSING Her Is The Last Thing On My Mind! I Followed The Limousine & Called Princeton While Driving Through A Red Light!

Princeton POV.

We Got To The Restaurant & I Helped Her Out The Car...This Was A Big Night For Me....During To The Fact That I Was Going To Propose To Janeyah. I Knew Her All My Life From The Moment I Met Her, I Knew That I Was Going To Marry Her. Being In Mindless Behavior I Met Over 10,000 Girls....And No One Good Compare Or Even Come Close To Janeyah's Beauty. We Were Seated & I Was About To Order Food When My Phone Rang... Sh*t! I Thought I Put It On Silent! 

*Phone Rings*

Princeton: OMG...Im So Sorry Janeyah.

Janeyah: It's Okay... *Smiles* 

Princeton: *Thinks: See, This Is Why I Love Her...She's So Chill...She's Perfect..She's The Most AMAZIN-* 

Janeyah: PRINCETON? You Gonna Answer That?

Princeton: Uh..Oh Yeah..* Answers Phone: Hello? .....WHAT!?!......WHERE!?!...HOLY SH*T! I'LL BE THERE!*

Janeyah: Huh..?!?!

Princeton: Someone's Kidnapped Sariyah!

Janeyah: WTF!?! How Is That Possible? 

Princeton: I DON'T KNOW! All I Know Is That We Needa Go....FAST! 

Janeyah: iight! 

Princeton & Janeyah Both Run Out Of The Restaurant On Their Way Princeton Bumps Into A Waiter With A Plate Full Of Food!

Princeton: MY BAD! *Runs*

Princeton & Janeyah Get In The Car..And Princeton Starts Driving Immediately He See's A Random Car Speeding After A Limo & Immediately Knows It's Jacob...They Both Start Chasing After The Car....The Limo Backs Into An  Alley...And Is Trapped...He Gets Out The Car, Holding Sariyah In One Hand & A Gun In The Other!

Princeton: *Gets Out Car* STAY IN HERE JANEYAH!

Janeyah: *Crys Silently* Prince...That's My Dad...

*Car Door Closes Before She Finishes Her Sentence!*

Jacob: WHO ARE YOU?

???: WHERE'S JANEYAH!?!

Sariyah: *Crying & Breathing Heavily* 

Princeton: WHO'S JANEYAH!?!

???: DON'T BE STUPID!!! Give Me Janeyah Or I'll Shoot The Girl.

Jacob: NO! 

Princeton: SIR! JUST LET HER GO AND WE'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED! HOW ABOUT $10,000?

Janeyah'sDad: NO! I WANT MY DAUGHTER. *Points Gun To Sariyah, & About To Pull The Trigger* 

???: NOOOOO! 

Princeton,& Jacob Look Back To See Janeyah Pointing A Gun To Her Head.

Princeton: JANEYAH!

J.D: J-Janeyah....Baby.

Janeyah: ST-STOP....Or I-I'll Kill Myself....LET.HER.GO.

J.D: *Let's Sariyah Go* 

Sariyah Runs Into Jacob's Arms Crying.

J.D: Jay...I-I Wanna Be A Family Again...

Janeyah: *Screaming At The Top Of Her Lungs* NO! DAD....CAN'T YOU SEE YOUR CRAZY!

J.D: I LOVE YOU!

Janeyah: *Tears Streaming Down Her Face* N-No You Don't....If You LOVED Me... *Grinds Her Teeth* You Would'nt Have R-Raped Me.

At This Point Princeton Is Crying.

J.D: I KNOW! I Was Stupid,On Drugs, PSYCHO!. I'm Sorry Baby Girl.

Janeyah: And You Still Are...I H-Hate You. *Runs Into Her Dads Arms Kicking And Screaming "I Hate You"* 

J.D: *Let's Go Of Janeyah* I Know...I'm Sorry. I Hate Myself. * Points Gun To His Head* I Love You.. *Pulls Trigger* 

Janeyah& Sariyah Scream...

Janeyah Runs To Her Dads Dead Body... And Repeats "Daddy...Daddy...Daddy.." Like She Once Did When She Was A Little Girl...As She Sat Her Her Dads Stone Cold Body...Memories Of Her Child Hood Flashed By..

(FlashBack)

Bunch Of Children: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANEYAH! Janeyahs Dad: HURRAY! MY BABY'S 4 YEARS OLD! Janeyah: *Giggles* I Luh Yew Daddy! 

(FlashBack Over) 

Less Than 5 Minutes Later Ambulances & Police Showed Up, Seeing Janeyah By Her Fathers Side..They Pulled Her To The Side Immediately Asking Her,Princeton,Sariyah,& Jacob Questions. 

4 Months Later...

&*&&*&&*&**&*&***&*&*&*&*&*&*&*

*Tear* That Was Sad.....Vote For A Next Chapter..COMMENT TOO!