Im Back!!!

&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(* 

Hey Guys! I Hope You Liked The Last Chapter! This Chapter Is Gonna Be Longggg! I Hope You Like It! 

&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(&*(* 

Janeyah's POV. 

I Died My Hair All Black,With Carmel Highlights...I Just felt Like Doing It...It Matched My Mood.I Got A Tattoo That Said "Love Hurts" On My Wrist. I Know Princeton Misses Me....I Hope He Didn't Move On...He Probably Did. Anyways If He Moved On I Can Too....Right? 

JG: Morning Jay! 

Janeyah: Good Morning Grandma.. 

JG: Get Dressed..Were Going Shopping! 

Janeyah: Okay! 

I Was Happy That I Was Going Shopping.We All Know Most Grandmas Have NO STYLE AT ALL! They Want You To Wear Things With Flower Print And Stockings. But My Grandma Has A Passion For Fashion! I Have Been Away From My Friends And The Boys For 6 Months...I Think It's Time To Have A Little Visit. And I Had To get Away From Princeton...Because If I Stayed In That House...All Hell Woulda' Broke Loose. Anyways My Grandma Wants Me To Have A Grand Entrance...Shes Big On Revenge...So She Wants Me To Make Princeton Jealous..Smh..Anyways I Went Shopping With Her. 

JG: Here...In this He'll Be Sure To Want You Back..

She Gave Me: Ripped Skinny Jeans, A Girl Vest That Showed My New Belly Ring..And Black Flats. 

Janeyah: Oooo! I Like This! *I Had Long Black Curly Hair, With Bangs*

JG: You Look Hawttt! *Laughs* 

Janeyah: I know Right! Watch When Princeton See's This!  

She Bought The Things For Me..I Put Them On...And She Dropped Me Off At MB's House.

*&*At MB's House*&*

Princeton POV.

Janeyah Hasn't Been Back For A Long Time...So I Decided To Move On...Because I Thought She Would. I Have A New Girl Named Jazmyne...She Reminds Me Of Janeyah....But! That's Not Why I like Her! Shes Just Chill...And Cool..And Shes Pretty! Wait..Someones Knocking At the Door. 

(End Of Princetons POV.)

Ray: I'll Get It! *Opens The Door* JANEYAH?????

Janeyah: Hey! :) *Hugs Ray*

Ray: You Look....Wow.

Janeyah: I Know Right! *Goes In And Hugs Sariyah* I'm Sorry Sariyah..

Sariyah: Jay! I Missed You! *Hugs Her Tight! And Cries*

Janeyah: Stop Crying...And I missed You too...Hi Prod. 

Prod: H-Hi Janeyah. I Missed You! *Hugs Her* 

Aniyah: I Missed You too! *Hugs Janeyah* 

Janeyah: I Missed All Of You Guys! ...Who's..this? 

Roc: It's Jazmyne.... 

Janeyah: Hi...? 

Roc: Princeton's Girlfriend.. 

Janeyah: Oh. *In Her Head: Mhm..I See He Moved On.* :) 

Princeton: Hi..Janeyah. 

Janeyah: ...Anyways! Sariyah How you Been? 

Sariyah: Good! Come Lets Talk..Come Aniyah! 

Aniyah: Coming! 

Ray: Ooo...That Was Cold! 

Jazmyne: Uh..Who was That?