She Probably Moved On...

&^%&^%&^%&%^%&^%&^% 

Okay Guys..Im Starting Something New...For Every Chapter Im gonna Write An Poem In the Beginning.. And You Guys Have To Comment And Tell Me Who's POV. It Is! Enjoy!

&^%&^%&^%&^%&%&^%&%

Life Is Just Getting Worst.

I Wanted Her To Be My First.

Now She's Gone Like A G5.

Her Scent..Reminds Me Of Lemon-Lime.

I Can Never Get Her Back.

Im Going Crazy..Like Im On Crack.

I Don't Want This To Be The End.

Cause She Will Forever Be My Bestfriend.

I've Loved..Now I've Lost.

But I Can Never Pay The Cost.

She Probably Moved On...

That's Why im Singing This Song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 Months Later...

Janeyah POV.

I Still Can't Believe Beauty Killed Her Own Child...An Abortion. *Shakes My Head* Poor Ray...He's Been Sooo Depressed..No Seriously...I Found Him Talking To His Pillow..Pretending That It Was Sariyah. I've Been Talking To Sariyah..And She Told Me That She Was Seeing Someone..And He Made Her Feel like A Queen. Im So Happy For Her.Well We're Now Off Tour...And Me And Prince Are Gonna Take A Road Trip!!!

2:30 pm~

Prince: JANEYAH!!!!!!!!!! You Ready!?!

Janeyah: Coming...! 

Prince: Damn Girl...We're Going On A Road Trip For A Week...Not Italy For A Year!

Janeyah: Ahhh Just Shut Up And Help Me!

Princeton Helps Her.

Roc: Have Fun Guys!

Aniyah: Be Safe....And NO Babies! *Hugs Janeyah & Smirks At Princeton*

Princeton: *Whispers* No Promises...

Prod: *Laughs* Anyways Y'all! Have Fun! 

Janeyah: Uh..Bye Ray..

Ray: *Looks Up At Janeyah & looks Back Down*

Princeton: Mhmm....Well *Sighs* LEGGO!!!!!!

They Leave.

Sariyah POV.

Sariyah: Haha! Stawppp!

???: Forreal She Actually Thought We Were Going Out...

Sariyah: Wow Jacob..You Have That affect On Girls Huh?

Jacob:Well...Do I Have It On You?

Sariyah: Uhh....Maybe.. *Winks*

Jacob: Well...What Im Trying To Say Is..---

Sariyah: Wait..You Have To Promise Not To Break My Heart...Because I Got Heartbroken Before And I Just Can't Take It Anym--

Sariyah Gets Cut Off By Jacob Kissing Her..

Jacob: I Promise...

Sariyah: Well.... *Blushes* I'll See You Later Boo!

Jacob: iight Ma..Oh Are you Coming To My Show Tonight?

Sariyah: Huh?

Jacob: Im Jacob Latimore...Did You Forget?

Sariyah: Naw..I Was Just in Awe of Your Kiss...

Jacob: *Laughs* Well..Want Another One?

Sariyah: Uhh Yeah.. *Leans In*

Jacob: After My Show...Tonight? *Gets Up & Heads for The Door*

Sariyah: Ughh...Fine! *Bites Lip*

Jacob & Sariyah Leave Coldstone.

Prod POV.

Im Tired Of Being Single..So Aniyah Introduced Me To Her Friend Nashiyah...It's Weird How They All Have Rhyming Names...Anyways..I've Been Talking To Her For Month Now..And I Really Like Her.

Nashiya: I've Been Single For A Whileee Now...So I Understand...

Prod: What Do You Mean.."For A Whileee Now?" 

Nashiya: Well..My Ex Wasn't Who I Thought He Was...

Prod:...?

Nashiya: It All Started 3 Years Ago.....He Came Home..Acting Weird...And He Told Me To Strip..And I Didn't Know What He Mean't..So I Figured Out That He Was High And I tried To Leave. But His Friends Came In And One By one They Started... *Tear Falls*...You Know...Then When I Went To School..He Told Everyone That I Was Doing It Everyday...So Then I Started Getting Teased & Bullied..And Then I Broke Up With Him...But Then I Took Him Back... *Whispers: Idiot...* Then One Day We Were In The Alley With His Friends..And The Police Came..And He Told Me To Hold Something...So He Shoved It In My Pocket..Then They Came And Checked Everyone Because We Looked "Suspicious"..And When They Checked Me..They Found 4.3 Pounds Of Marijuana..So They Took Me To Juvy For 3 Years Luckily.

Prod: Wow...Im Sooo Sorry! *Hugs Nashiya*

They Then Look Into Each others Eyes & Prod Kisses Nashiya.

Prince POV.

Me & Janeyah Are Loving San Fransisco..I Love Her Sooo Much! And We're Having So Much Fun..We Went On A Boat Ride..Sat On The Beach In The Moonlight...And Now Were Taking A Driving Tour...

Janeyah: Uhh...Princeton..We've Been Driving Around For 2 Hours...Where Are We Going?

Princeton: I Don't Know...But Let's Enjoy The Ride While It Last...

Janeyah Then Turns On The Radio And Starts Singing..

Janeyah: So What We Go Out! THAT'S HOW ITS SUPPOST TO BE!!!!!!!!!!

Princeton&Janeyah: LIVING YOUNGGGGGGGGGG & WILDDDDDDDDDD & FREEEEEEE!

Janeyah: *Screams* AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! PRINCETON WATCH OUT!

Princeton: HOLY CRAP! 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&^%)(**&^%)(*&^%)(*&^%%^&*

That's It! Don't Forget To Comment Who you Think The POV Person Is! Hope you Guys Enjoyed!

&^%&^%)(*&^)(*&^%)(*&^_(*&*