The Day That Changed My Life...

Enjoy This Chapter! Finishing My Story This Month! :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

4 Months Later...

Princeton POV.

This Year Has Been So Life Changing....But I Think It's Time That I Took An Even Bigger Step In Life...By Proposing To The Love Of My Life.... Janeyah. After Her Dad Died....It's Like She Closed Down...And Was Filled With Anger,Hate,and....Joy? I Mean It Is Her Dad..But He Has Put Her Through Hell And Back...Im Not Tryna Say He Deserved To Die. But....Anyone Who Messes With My Baby Janeyah...Deserves To Go To HELL...Especially What He Did...That I-I Didn't Even Know About. No Charges Were Given..The Court Found Us NOT Guilty...Thank God! ANYWAYS.....Enough Of That Today Is The Day That Would Change My Life!

Princeton: Janeyah! I Can't Believe You Thought She Was A HE!

Janeyah: MY BAD! Prince You Know I Wasn't Wearing My Glasses! 

Sariyah: *Laughs* Damn, Oh Hey Guys...We Should Go Downtown Toronto...It Should Be Fun....Maybe We Can Go To The CN Tower!

Jacob: Cool With Me!

Princeton: Baby, You Down?

Janeyah: Yee....Imma Just Go Get Ready! 

Everyone: iight!

They All Got Dressed And Took The Mercedes Downtown Parked At Mc Donalds...And Walked Around! 

Sariyah: DAMN! Down Here Reminds Me Of A Smaller New York!

Jacob: Yeah..This Kinda Does!

Janeyah: SARIYAH! Look...It'sForever 21 !!! 

The Girls Scream & Run To The Store! 

Boys: Ughhhh! 

Jacob: You Know What This Means Right? 

Princeton: Yeup....Or Money Being Spent! -_-

Jacob: *Lowers Down His Voice* Ay Man...You Ready For The Proposal!?! 

Princeton: Im Soooo Nervous! 

Jacob: Don't Worry! It'll Go Great! ... *Looks At Watch* It's Almost 1:43 Lets Go Get The Girls...! 

Princeton: iight...! 

Sariyah: Alright Guys...This Is All We Bought! 

Jacob & Princetons Jaw Drops!

Cashier: That'll Be $3,456! 

*Jacob Faints* 

Sariyah: Jacob! *Slaps Him!*

Janeyah & Princeton Laugh...Princeton & Jacob Pay For The Things! & They All Continue Walking Downtown....It's 1:43 & Marry You By: Bruno Mars Start Playing..(VIDEO ON THE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Two Girls Start Dancing Soon Enough More People Start Dancing & Janeyah Notices That It's A Flash Mob..Hidden Camera's Are Everywhere..But Janeyah Doesn't Know That....Soon Enough PRINCETON Starts Dancing...& Janeyah Realizes That It's All For Her...She Starts Crying As Princeton Dances...Then See's Ray,Aniyah,Roc & Prod,Jacob, Dancing In The Mob Also! There's A Crowd Full Of People...& Princeton Proposes! Janeyah Says Yes..Still Crying...Princeton Puts The Ring On Her Finger..And The Crowd Cheers!!!! As Princeton Pulls Janeyah Into A Hug! Aweeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Princeton: I Love You Janeyah...

Janeyah: *Tears Up Again* I Love You Too Jacob....!

*They Kiss* 

<3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3

Aweeeeeeee.....That's The End Of This Chapter!!!! :) Hope You Enjoyed!