I used to be nice

He watched me in fear and horror. How could you?, his eye was screaming. I tilted my head, analizing his face. I took out a tissue and wiped the blood of his face.

"There. All clean." I threw away the tissue turned to the table on my left and took his eye I had just riped off. I sat back down in front of him, holding his eye in front of him in my left hand.

I took my knife and dragged it along his cheekbone. He was crying and shaking, his eye begging for mercy. I smiled at him and muffled sounds came out of him. I shighed and removed the cloth in his mouth.

"You're a monster," he said, still shaking.

I raised an eyebrow at him and leaned back in my chair.

"I used to be nice, you know," I told him. He scoffed, hatred on his face.

"As if a demon like you could be."

"I was. Before all the betrayal, the death and the hurt." I knew I had his interest so I continued. "I had a little sister. Quite an angel, she was my sunshine. We both got kidnapped by slave traders. I was 13 and she was 10. Sent us to some kind of brothel. She didn't start working right away, thankfully. She was too young.

"Sickness came, it always does, she got it. They didn't heal her. Let her die like the assholes they were. She died alone, they refused to let me see her. She couldn't move before, that's why I wanted to wait until she was old enough before escaping. She never did grow up, of course. I still escaped. Left the place and later snuck in the owner's house. Searched from who they bought slaves. And I killed him. Hunted down every of the slave traders and killed them. One. By. One."

He looked at me with pity.

"It bought me a lot of joy, to see their blood on my blades, on the floor, on my hands." I smiled a bit and looked back at him. His face was confused now.

"Why- why are you telling me this?"

I laughed.

"Because you won't tell anyone."

He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his mouth to talk. Before any sound could come out of him, I slit his throat. He fell to the floor, still looking at me.

"No one ever does."