Welcome :)

I stood in the shadow as I watched Maika showing the newbie around. Well he wasn't really a newbie, more someone we had because well, I'm not even sure to be quite honest. I think he's someone important. We don't want to use him, we don't like using people, unless it's to... extract information out of them. That's my favorite, personnally.

Anyways, I think he's like national treasure or something. Having him there is definitly something that would get us in trouble with the gouvernment, but that's our speciality so who cares.

Maika arrived to where he would sleep, me still following them.

"That's where you'll sleep," she told him with a smile. He looked at the room and turned to her with a confused face.

"There's two beds?"

"Oh yeah, don't worry, no one is sharing with you yet."

"Why would I worry? You guys need me no?" Pff as if. We don't need anyone.

"Listen here mate." She put an hand on his shoulder holding him in place and looked at him in the eyes. "Everyone here can kill you, so don't get on our bad side. I'm the one who will you in most efficient way."

"And I would make your death the most painful," I said, comming out of the shadow and putting my hand on his other shoulder. He jumped in surprise and looked back and forth between me and Maika with fear.

"Now now, it's not nice to scare the newbie off girls," Paul said, his big shadow covering us. "Not with death at least."

The three of us started laughing and the newbie looked at us confused.

"We're not gonna kill you kid. But don't try to double cross us, it won't work." I pat his shoulder and turned around, Maika following me. "Oh and-" I turned to face him again. "We don't need anyone."

"Make yourself home!" Maika said and we left, Paul following closely behind. The three of us knew the newbie was going to bring a lot of fun here.