Hogsmeade and the Shrieking Shack

Hermione and Carson went on their second official date in Hogsmeade again. This time, they would be going to the shrieking shack. Hermione had wanted to go last time, but they didn't have enough time to go because they spent longer then they thought at the post office.

"It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that?" Hermione said excitedly as the couple walked up to the shack.

"Twice. But you do seem really excited to be here." Carson said, bringing Hermione closer to him. She leaned into him before they shared more than a few kisses in front of the shack.

"That felt good." Carson mumbled out, in a daze from what just happened.

"It did. Do you want to go closer to the shack?" Hermione said, connecting their hands again.

"Sure. Whatever you want."

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here? Shopping for your dream home Marshall? Filthy blood traitors like you deserves less than this." Malfoy said, as he walked toward the two.

"Shut your mouth Malfoy. At least I don't go running to daddy for every little thing." Carson snapped back to the blonde.

"That's not very friendly. Boys, I think we should teach Marshall here how to respect his superiors." Malfoy said, clicking his tongue as he pulled his jacket to make him look important.

Hermione let out a harsh chuckle before saying, "Hope you don't mean yourself." Malfoy eyed Hermione before saying, "How dare you speak to me, you filthy, little mud.." as he got hit in the face with a snowball.

Carson noticed footprints in the snow, but no body. He quickly caught on that Harry was there.

"Don't you know Malfoy? This place is haunted. Only daddy's boys and their goons get hit with snowballs until they're killed." Carson said, Harry throwing more snowballs at all three of them.

"Well don't just stand there! Do something!" Malfoy commanded to his goons.

Then, Draco's ski mask is pulled over his eyes, blinding him as he gets kicked, causing him to fall on his ass.

The boys ran away, as Carson was laughing hysterically, and Hermione looked terrified. It didn't click to her that Harry was there.

"Harry..? Harry." Hermione said, pulling the cloak over to see him laughing and high fiving Carson.

"Bloody hell mate, that was awesome. Got what they deserved didn't they?"

The three met up with Ron in the three broomsticks, and Harry explained how he got there.

"Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder's Map!" Ron said, complaining that he had gotten kept in the dark about it.

"But Harry isn't going to keep it. He's going to turn it over to Professor McGonagall, aren't you?" Hermione asked, being the voice of reason in the group.

"Oh sure. Along with his invisibility cloak, his pack of exploding snap cards, his" Ron started, being cut off by Hermione. "Shut up."

Suddenly, Cornelius Fudge walked in with Hagrid and Professor McGonagall.

"Rosmerta my dear!" Fudge said, walking over to the bar, to greet the bartender.

"That's madam Rosmerta. Ron fancies her." Hermione whispered to Carson and Harry.

"It's not true!" Ron defended.

"Shh!" Carson said, stopping all conversation as they listened to what Fudge was saying.

"I trust business is good?" Fudge asked the bartender.

"It'd be a right sight better if the Ministry wasn't sending Dementors into my pub every other night."

"We have a killer on the loose."

"Sirius Black? In Hogsmeade! And what would bring him here?"

"Harry Potter and Carson Marshall."

"Harry Potter and Carson Marshall?! Harry Potter I understand based on the backstory but Carson Marshall?! What does Black want with Marshall?" Rosmerta said as they walked into the bar.

Harry was gone a split second later. The three didn't notice he left until it was too late. Harry had followed the group into the bar.

"Wonder what he wants to know?" Carson asked his girlfriend and Ron.

"I don't know. But let's go finish our date love. Have fun Ron!" Hermione said, grabbing Carson's hand and taking him around Hogsmeade.

"Here. I found this in one of the shops. It's a necklace but there's two. I have one, and you have one. And If you wear it and start to think of me, or vice versa, a light will go off, signaling you're thinking of me! And once it goes off, whatever you want to say, if you have something to say, will go through my mind. It's sort of like another form of communication." Carson said as they walked, handing her the necklace. He was already wearing his.

"Thank you! I love it. The function of the necklace is pretty neat. And I see you're wearing yours already." Hermione said, slipping the necklace on."

The couple had gotten each other some more small gifts before they headed to the bookshop. Carson had never seen Hermione so happy until she entered the shop. They picked out a few books for each other to read when they weren't busy with school assignments. Carson had also taken Hermione to the quidditch shop, in hopes of finding a new broom.

"Woah...the firebolt! That's the fastest broom in the world!" Carson shouted as he ran into the store, after seeing the advertisement in the window.

When Hermione had caught up with her boyfriend, he was already admiring the broom in the shop.

"I didn't think they sold these here! I knew they did in Diagon alley, but not Hogsmeade!" Carson rambled to Hermione about different facts about the firebolt, before checking the price.

"Should've known it would be way too expensive..." Carson said dejectedly. He had secretly hoped he could buy the broom, since his got destroyed by the whomping willow.

Carson had bought new quidditch gloves though, so his trip to the quidditch store wasn't a complete waste.

When Carson and Hermione met back up with Ron, they went to look for Harry. They had found him against the rocks in a clearing where nobody would see them.

"Harry... are you okay?" Carson approached Harry, patting his friends back.

"He was their friend! He betrayed them! And now, he's going to make you kill me! I hope he finds me. But when he does, I'm going to be ready. When he does, I'm going to kill him and you're going to help me." Harry said, pointing an accusatory finger at Carson.

"What?! What in the world makes you think I'm gonna do that?!" Carson yelled, angry that his friend would think he would do that.

"Black's gonna make you do it! So, he won't get caught and go back to Azkaban! But you and me are going to kill Black!"

"Stop it! Both of you!" Hermione shouted, stopping the two from bickering further.

"Carson swore to protect you Harry. He's most certainly not going to kill you. If he did, I'd kill him too. But you two can't kill Black" Hermione reassured, calming down Harry.

"Yeah. Hermione's right. I'm not going to let anyone kill you. Not even me. We can't kill Black, he's way too powerful. But I'll protect you from him." Carson told Harry, hugging him.

"Thanks. You guys are the best." Harry said, bringing them into a group hug.

Harry snuck back to Hogwarts shortly after, the three others getting back on the carriages ending this Hogsmeade trip.