The Portkey

The next morning, Carson awoke to Hermione's lips on his. They spent a few minutes like that, before they needed to get up.

"Well, good morning love." Hermione muttered as he got up from bed, not wearing a shirt. She admired the view, making in painfully obvious.

"Wake me up like that and it is." Carson mumbled under his breath, but Hermione had heard him. He kissed her cheek before she left the room, letting him get ready.

He took a shower and put on some muggle clothes, since they would be out in the muggle world for a little bit. Once he was ready, he went down to breakfast to see a tired Harry and Ron.

"Good morning everyone!" Carson cheered, entering the room to be met with Hermione placing her lips on his again. When they broke apart, they saw everyone watching.

"Like I said last night, sickeningly adorable." Fred said, as George nodded.

"How come you wake me up so harshly and he gets that?" Ron asked, annoyed.

"Because he's my boyfriend and you are not Ronald. It makes perfect sense." Hermione explained, in an obvious sort of tone.

"Yeah well, do you have to do it in front of us? I get it you guys are in love but please, why in front of us?" Harry asked, rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Yep. It gets the message across that she's my girlfriend and nobody else's." Carson said, ruffling the two boy's hair. They had longer hair this year, as Carson had his shorter. His was also starting to get a bit wavy, something Hermione saw only this morning, but loved it already.

"Where is it exactly were going?" Harry asked, as they walked through god knows where.

"Dunno. Dad where are we going!" Ron shouted out to his father, only getting a "Haven't the foggiest! Keep up!" In return.

As everyone exchanged looks, they kept walking and met up with another man, and a boy Carson and Harry knew to be Cedric Diggory. The man must be his father.

"Arthur! It's about time son!" the man shouted at the ginger.

"Sorry Amos. 'Fraid we got a bit of a sleepy start. This is Amos Diggory everyone." Mr. Weasley said to everyone, "And this strapping lad must be Cedric, am I right?"

"Hello Sir." Cedric said, shaking Mr. Weasley's hand.

"Merlin's beard! You're Harry Potter, aren't you? Ced's talked about you, of course. Playing quidditch against him last year. I told him, Ced that'll be something to tell your grandchildren that will: you beat Harry Potter!"

"Carson fell off his broom dad, and Harry went to go help him. It was an accident." Cedric groaned, not appreciating his father's behavior.

"Yes but you didn't fall off, did you?" Best man won. I'm sure Harry would say the same."

At this point, Mr. Weasley cleared his throat and started talking again, gaining the groups attention. "Well, shall we? We don't want to be late."

"Hm? Oh right. It's over there." Amos said, leading the group to a manky old boot.

Everyone puts a finger on the old boot, Harry growing confused.

"Can you tell my why we're all putting our fingers on a manky old boot?" Harry whispered to Carson.

"It's not just any manky old boot, it's a portkey mate."

"A portkey? What's a portkey?" Harry said, as they all started spinning.

They all flung onto the ground below again, all falling on their backs except for the adults, and Cedric.

"You alright 'Mione?" Carson asked, helping his girlfriend up.

"I'm alright love, no need to worry." Hermione told the boy, taking his hand and lifting herself up.

"That'll clear your sinuses eh?" Mr. Weasley shouted, the group nodding in agreement.

The group walked around, splitting from the Diggory's, and going a separate way until they arrive at two tents.

"Here we are!" Mr. Weasley said, opening the tent flap and everyone crowding in. Carson let Hermione go in first and followed behind her.

As Carson walked in he heard Harry mutter from behind, "I love magic."

"Now, there are just enough beds for everyone. Ginny and Hermione you'll be in the girls tent next to this." Mr. Weasley said, Hermione and Ginny nodding, excited to have girl talk tonight.

Finally, it was time to make their way into the stadium, and they all set off for the Quidditch world cup match, Ireland vs Bulgaria.