Werewolf

As Harry grins at Sirius, the moon comes out. Carson and Hermione quickly realized; it was a full moon. And Remus was a werewolf.

"Guys.." Hermione said, pointing at the shifting Professor Lupin.

"Remus, old friend... did you take your potion tonight?" Sirius asked, Remus shaking his head no.

"Run. All of you. Now." Sirius commanded, but none of them did. They were frozen, transfixed on the sight of Remus changing forms.

As Lupins wand dropped, Pettigrew smiled evilly, and transformed back into a dirty rat and ran off.

"No!" Harry shouted, angry for letting him get away.

As Hermione looked at professor Lupin, she dropped the spell on Snape, and his eyes fluttered open.

"Professor...?" Hermione asked Lupin, seeing the werewolf's eyes glimmer and his teeth snarl.

"Out of the way!" Snape shouted, stepping in front of the students. Seeing the werewolf start to pounce, the four students run away. Once their a fair distance, they watch the rest of the encounter.

"Sirius!" Harry shouted, seeing him transform and pounce atop the werewolf.

The dog yelps in pain, as the werewolf flings him into the tall grass. Harry and Carson rush up to the dog, but Hermione get stopped by Snape holding her back.

"Harry! Carson! Come back! Carson! Come back!" Hermione shouted trying to get out of the grip in her and run after them, as Snape held her there, emotionless as always.

Harry and Carson found the black dog, and saw the werewolf coming towards them. The werewolf walks up to the dog and hovers its fangs over the dog's neck.

"No!!!" Both boys shouted and flung a branch from a nearby tree in the wolf's direction. The wolf stopped looking at the dog, and looked at the two boys, ready to pounce on them.

Carson and Harry draw their wands, ready to use them if needed. "Professor! Please! Stop! It's us! It's Harry and Carson!" Harry shouted, as if the werewolf recognized them by now. Just as the werewolf was about to pounce, another howl pierced the air.

"What? There aren't any other wolves here!" Harry said to Carson.

"Well, we wont be getting bitten or dying now so I suggest we just run and find Sirius!"

Carson and Harry looked around to see if there was another wolf in sight, as they lowered their wands, and the werewolf took off. The boys ran to the injured dog's direction as he was trying to transform and fell over a ridge.

The boys went to the ridge and saw Sirius being swarmed by dementors performing the kiss on him. "Noo...." Sirius mumbled out, slowly losing his energy and soul.

"We have to save him!" Carson shouted, "Expecto Patronum!"

"Expecto Patronum!" Harry shouted after Carson, the wisps not working as much as they should have.

"Come on Harry! Think! Expecto Patronum!"

The dementors made their way to the two boys and started to perform the dementors kiss on them.

"Expecto...pat...ron...um... Expe..cto..." Carson stammered out, and using the last of his energy he had, to send a light to Hermione through his necklace, signaling he was thinking about her.

The last thing Carson saw, was a light coming from his necklace, and two patronuses flying through the air before he passed out.