Prologue

I opened the curtain and the light from the morning sun made its way inside the room. The somewhat yellow and somewhat orange light coming from the sun dyed the room with it's morning hue.

"Another fine morning."

How many mornings are left that I can see through the glass of this room? Not many.

Time sure flies fast. Looking back, I couldn't help but go into deep thinking. I really had come a long way. While still in the White Room, I had never imagined that I would be able to lead such a life. But now it has been about three years.

Such a long time, but it feels like it was just yesterday that I was thinking of a way to introduce myself. I really had come a long way.

But now the end is nigh. The three years that I had managed to survive had been quite memorable and enjoyable. I am almost afraid that I am getting used to living like this. This might pose some trouble down the road.

After the final special exam ends, how much time will I have? I think at least a week. After that, I am sure that 'that man' would definitely come. He would spare not a moment to hurry and take me back. And this time, both he and I know that I won't be resisting. After all, my fate is set in stone. 

That cold white world is where I belong and there is no doubting that. Even if I do try to resist, I know it would be futile.

I will return to the White Room and continue from where I left, aiming to be the best. But it will be different this time. 

When I return back to the White Room, will I be able to look back at these three years and smile? Will I be able to even remember the time I have spent here? I am not talking about my memory power here but the memories I have created here. In the first place, have I even managed to create something akin to memories? And the most important question is whether I would be able to smile?

There is a lot that I don't know and no matter how many days I spend thinking about it I wouldn't get any answer. I will only know when the time comes. So, for now, let's just see what happens. 

And there also is the final examination to think about. I am sure Sakayanagi will try to drag me into a confrontation. Although I did beat Ryuen, I am sure he won't stay put. And how will Ichinose present herself in this final battle? And what about Horikita and Class D as a whole. This final exam will be a complete showdown. 

It is the final battle to see which class emerges as the Classroom of the Elites.

Note:

Did you read the synopsis? If not, please read it! I decided to write this prologue just to let you know that I am gonna write this novel. I will start writing chapters from mid-June. I also have to do something about the cover(the cover you see right now is not the final cover) and about the special exam. I hope I do manage to write something decent. Thank you!