Afterword!

Hello everyone, it's Kinugasa here!

Thank you for reading this novel to the very end.

This was my second fanfiction novel and I am glad that I finally managed to end this.

Actually, midway through, I had planned to discard this series. The reason is very stupid I think. While I was writing this, I suddenly wanted to write a full third-year arc. Since I would have to write this same sort of volume again, I thought of deleting it. And it would also save my time for two new ideas. I can use the team triathlon for the sports festival and the privilege exam for the written exam part. But then I realized I was just running away. I was trying to run away from coming up with new ideas for the next series. And when I realized that, I made it my top priority to finish this as soon as possible. That would prevent me from using this idea in my upcoming work and put my usually useless brain to work.

It also got delayed as I had to go out for some work and when I started binge reading light novel series Ryuuou no oshigoto. (I must say it is damn good!)

So, anyway, how was the story? I know this wasn't anywhere near the original volumes but I think I managed to put up something better than my previous one(At least I hope I did.) I also introduced two special exams as a part of the final examination. I hope you enjoyed it.

It seems although I managed to borrow Kinugasa-sensei's name, I wasn't able to borrow his genius. But well, it is better that way. The world should have only one Syougo Kinugasa.

This novel has finally finished and after a break I will start working on the next one. I hope you will look forward to it

And I will upload the PDF of this novel shortly on my message board. Please check it out if you want.

Thanks Carlo Shin for helping me with the cover design.

And lastly and most importantly, thank you all the readers, who read this from the start till the finish and kept supporting me. I hope you continue to do so in the future as well.

I hope to meet you guys on my other fic.

Till then, do your best to live as an elite!

PS: Did I manage to write this Afterword like the original one?