ID 1

"This will be your shirt" The stylist says as she gave Jungkook his shirt

"This will be your shirt" The stylist says as she gave Jungkook his shirt. Jungkook stared at it, gulping.
"Can I get something that doesn't reveal my chest?" Jungkook says, begging. The stylist frowns but nods and starts looking for another shirt.
"Here, this doesn't reveal that much" The stylist says. Jungkook bows before he walked away. He was about to get in a dressing room when Jimin was about to walk in.
"Oh, let's change together, Kookie" Jimin says, smiling.
"N-no! I'm okay, hyung... I can use another dressing room" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Why? We're both guys? I'm sure it'll be okay" Jimin says, smiling.
"No, it's okay" Jungkook says before walking away, sighing.
"What's wrong with him?" Jimin says, frowning but walked inside the dressing room after.

"I'm actually jealous of Kookie, he doesn't grow that much hair, like I've never seen him have any hair on his face except for his brows and lashes" Taehyung says, chuckling. Jungkook smiles, looking down. He looks at his hyungs, they all had hairs on their arms, while him? He doesn't have some. He sighs, biting his bottom lip.
"Kookie, why don't you like dressing with someone?" Jimin asks, frowning. Jungkook looks back and forth, shaking his head.
"That's none of your business, Jimin hyung" Jungkook says and walks away.

"Look, you made him go" Jin says, shaking his head.
"I just asked him" Jimin says, frowning.
"He must have a reason, okay?" Hoseok says, sighing.
"Okay, okay, sorry" Jimin says, huffing.
"Sometimes I ask myself why you guys became my members" Yoongi says, huffing.
"Because you love us, hyung" Taehyung says, winking.
"You said that I love you guys? Idiots" Yoongi says, they all laughed, teasing Yoongi.
"The letters you sent me and Koo!" Taehyung says, Yoongi huffs again, shaking his head.

"I really wonder what's happening to Jungkook? Ever since he became a part, he's always so scared about changing with someone"