ID 10

Jungkook walks inside the gym, stares were immediately directed to him

Jungkook walks inside the gym, stares were immediately directed to him. He frowns, what's happening? He shrugs and continues on with working out.

Jungkook gulps as he walked inside the restroom. All he needed to do is wash his hands. After washing his hands, he was about to come out when someone grabbed his arms. He looks back and sees two guys.
"O-oh... Hi?" He says, biting his bottom lip.
"Wow, the famous Jeon Jungkook" One of the guy says, smirking.
"How's being an idol?" The other asks, chuckling.
"I-it's okay" Jungkook stutters, removing their grips on his arms.

He rubbed his arm as he looks down.
"You know, we're a fan of yours" They said, staring at him.
"R-really? Thank you" Jungkook says, giving a small smile as he looks up hesitantly.
"But what made us a fan of yours is that the rumors about you being transgender... So that means before, you're a girl... Oh, no, you're still a girl... " One of them said, smirking. Jungkook backs away, but is trapped between one of them.
"Should you show us? Huh...? I heard your old name was Jeon Jungsoon" The guy says. Jungkook stared at him, gulping and pushed him with all his strength.

But as he's about to go out, he was grabbed again.
"Let go of me! You fucking perverts!" Jungkook says, tears forming in his eyes as he's now hugged, being restrained.
"Stop!" Jungkook says, crying.
"Aww, I thought you're strong? Why are you crying?" The guy says, lifting Jungkook's head up as he cupped his cheeks. Suddenly, the door opened and a guy pushed them away.
"H-hyung" Jungkook stutters, the guy was Namjoon.
"Fucking perverts, get out" Namjoon says, voice laced with venom. Jungkook is now hugged and he gripped the older's shirt tightly.

"Shh, I'm here... Hyung's here"

 Hyung's here"