ID 14

"Okay, you two have been secretive

"Okay, you two have been secretive... We don't like it" Jin says as he crossed his arms, staring at the two. Jungkook and Taehyung gulps. They're now being questioned, what a good day, haha.
"Are you guys dating?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow.
"U-uh... No" Taehyung says, scratching his nape. He lied. They are.
"Just tell us the truth" Hoseok says, sighing.
"Yes... " Jungkook says, gulping.

"But... It's more like that... " Jimin says, frowning.
"Now that we know you guys are dating, I think there's something more... Jungkook, mind telling us? The binder, the pills. We all saw it in your room. Come on, Kookie, we won't judge" Hoseok says, calm.
"Just tell us! This is frustrating!" Yoongi says, groaning.
"THE RUMORS WERE TRUE, OKAY! I'M TRANSGENDER! IS THAT WHAT Y'ALL WANTED TO HERE?! I WAS ONCE A GIRL! THE BINDER AND PILLS WERE MINE, OKAY?!" Jungkook yelled, crying. They're all startled, that was unexpected and Jungkook had never been like this before.

"Ko-Kookie-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook ran out, crying. They all looked at Yoongi, who looked down, guilty.
"I didn't mean to" He says, frowning.
"Hyung, the reason Jungkook didn't wanna say is because he didn't wanna be judged... He wanted to be seen as one of us, okay!" Taehyung says, sighing as he ran after Jungkook.
"Yoongs, you should've been patient" Jin says, patting the second oldest's shoulder.

Jungkook looks up, being met with Taehyung. He ran to his boyfriend, hugging his neck and crying on his shoulder. Taehyung sighs, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"They'll hate me now" He says, sobbing.
"No, no, they won't, baby" Taehyung says, sighing again.
"Calm down, okay... They won't... " Taehyung says as he rubbed Jungkook's clothed waist, shushing him.
"They won't look at me the same now... I'm disgusting... I really am" Jungkook cried, hiccuping.

"No, baby, you're not... You're my prettiest baby, you're not disgusting"

 You're my prettiest baby, you're not disgusting"