ID 3

"He's out for his monthly doctor's appointment?" Namjoon asks and Jin nods, chuckling

"Mrs Jeon told me that he gets sick easily, that's why she takes this monthly appointment" Jin says as he sips his tea.
"Hmm" Namjoon hums, nodding.

Jin cleans Jungkook's room, chuckling as he picks up the scattered shirts. Suddenly, as he picked up a plastic bag, things fell. Frowning, he picked the pill bottle. Jin stares at the pill bottle, reading the name with wide eyes. Suddenly, the door opened.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, seeing the scattered things on the ground. He stared at the older in shock.
"Jungkook, why are you taking this?" Jin asks, frowning.
"H-hyung... " Jungkook stutters, gulping.
"H-hyung, that's not mine... I was supposed to give that to mom" Jungkook says, scratching his nape and laughing nervously.

"Norethisterone? I thought Mrs Jeon's period already stopped?" Jin asks, frowning.
"Yeah, but she said that she'll give that to my sister" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Hmm, I see... Anyways, clean your room, you lazy brat" Jin says, huffing. Jungkook giggles, nodding. Jin left the room and Jungkook sighed in relief.
"That was close" He whispers, picking the pills up and putting it back to his drawer.
"I should've hid these" He says, shaking his head.

"Hyungs" Jungkook says, grabbing the attention of the six.
"Yes?" Hoseok asks, frowning.
"I'm gonna go to the studio to practice" Jungkook says, they all gave a thumbs up and the younger got out.

Jungkook sighs, walking inside a stall and fixing his binder.
"Gosh, I can't breathe with these" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Jungkook?" He hears, his eyes widening as he stopped breathing.
"Kookie? We're here" He hears, seems like Taehyung's voice.
"Oh, yeah? I thought you guys aren't coming?" Jungkook says.
"Well, we were bored" Taehyung says, laughing.

"Okay! I'll be out in a second!"

(Norethisterone tablets are pills you can take to stop and delay your period

(Norethisterone tablets are pills you can take to stop and delay your period. Norethisterone tablets need to be taken three days before you expect your period to begin and delay your period until about three days after you have taken the last tablet.)