ID 12

Jungkook sighs as he looked at the ceiling

Jungkook sighs as he looked at the ceiling. He's doomed now. People have found pictures of him when he was a girl. He just hopes no one would believe it. He'll come out when he's ready, why are people invading his personal life like that.
"Jungkook?" Jungkook hears, looking up and seeing Taehyung.
"About the photos-" Taehyung gets cut off as Jungkook let out a sigh.
"Yes, they're real... " Jungkook says, tearing up.
"Hyung, please don't tell anyone... " Jungkook says, sniffling. Taehyung stared at the maknae, wiping his tears.

"Kookie... You're really trans?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods, sobbing.
"I know, you can kick me out of the group now... I was just thinking of a time where I'll come out to you guys, to tell you guys the truth, but people beat me to it" Jungkook says. He gasps as he felt arms wrap around him. He looks up and is met with Taehyung's boxy smile.
"What do you mean kick out? We support you! The hyungs will support you" Taehyung says, rubbing Jungkook's back.
"Is that why you called me oppa?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Yes... I was used to calling Junghyun hyung 'oppa' before" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Tell them whenever you're ready, I'll keep this as a secret for now" Taehyung says. Jungkook smiled, giving Taehyung a kiss on the cheek. The older froze, cheeks slowly becoming red.
"Hyung? You okay?" Jungkook says, frowning as he cupped the older's cheek.
"Are you sick?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"N-no! I'm okay, Kookie" Taehyung says, smiling widely. He stared at the maknae, holding Jungkook's hand and kissing the back of it. Jungkook smiled, giggling.
"Stop" Jungkook whined, blushing.
"Ohhh, Kookie is blushing" Taehyung says and kissed the top of Jungkook's head.

"Ayo! Lovebirds! It's time for dance practice! We need to go!"