ID 13

"Jungkook, we found this in your room, it was scattered" Hoseok says as he pulled out a binder

"Jungkook, we found this in your room, it was scattered" Hoseok says as he pulled out a binder. Jungkook's eyes widened, he made eye contact with Taehyung, who gulps.
"Hey! Don't you think we need a little change in the choreo?" Taehyung says as he grabbed the binder, giving it to Jungkook.
"And that? Just one of those things that Jungkook randomly bought" Taehyung says, giving Jungkook a thumbs up. Jungkook nods and hid it quickly.
"Yeah... The choreo needs a little changing" Hoseok says, chuckling. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, Taehyung saved him, thank goodness.

"That was close" Taehyung says as he pats Jungkook's back.
"Kookie... I know you're trans... But are you attracted to guys too?" Taehyung asks, frowning. Jungkook looks at the older, biting his bottom lip.
"Yeah" Jungkook says as Taehyung laid his head on his lap.
"Are you attracted to me?" Taehyung asks, smirking. Jungkook lightly slaps Taehyung's forehead, chuckling.
"Hmm... A little" Jungkook says as he blushes.
"Why only a little? I like you" Taehyung asks, pouting.
"Because all the other halves are on the hyungs... I like you all" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Aww" Taehyung says, chuckling. They made eye contact, smiling. Taehyung slowly lifts his head up, while Jungkook closes his eyes. As they're about to kiss, the door opened all of a sudden.
"Taehyung-" They hit their heads together, groaning. They looked at who it was and sees Jimin, who was laughing.
"What were you two doing?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"Nothing" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"Yeah, and the door should've been knocked on" Taehyung says, rubbing his forehead.
"Okay, sorry, but I wanted to know if y'all are up for a game?" Jimin asks, frowning.
"S-sure" Jungkook says as he stood up and followed Jimin. Taehyung is left there, blushing.

"That was so close... "