ID 2

"Hello, mom" Jungkook says as he sat in his room, biting his bottom lip

"Oh, baby! Why'd you call?"

"I-I ran out of pills... " Jungkook says, gulping.

"Oh, sure... I'll buy you some, baby. Do I send it to you or will you come get it?"

"I'll come get it, message me so I'll know" Jungkook says, hearing a hum before he hang up.
"Kookie?" Jungkook hears, getting startled. Looking at who it was, he's met with Jin.
"Oi, Kookie, I've been calling you for so many times" Jin says, shaking his head.
"Sorry, o-hyung, I was calling mom" Jungkook says, scratching his nape.
"Hmm, come on, we'll be late for the fan meeting" Jin says and Jungkook nods.

Jungkook smiles as he's given gifts, suddenly, an army appeared right in front of him. He smiled, waving at her.
"Hi, can I hold you hand?" She says, smiling.
"Oh, sure" Jungkook says and showed his hand.
"Woah... You have pretty nails, just like mine" She says as she compared their hands together. Jungkook smiles, nodding.
"Thank you" He says before she went to Taehyung.

Jungkook looks back and forth before he crossed, waving at his mom. Reaching her, he immediately was pulled in a hug. Giggling, he hugged her back.
"Here, I got what you needed" She says and gave the pills.
"Hmm, I bought you something for when it's time of the month so you won't have to worry about it" She says, chuckling.
"Thank you so much, mom" Jungkook says, smiling. His mother tucked a hair behind his ear, caressing his cheek.
"Be careful, okay?" She says and Jungkook nods, smiling as he gave his mother a kiss on the forehead. His forehead is kissed too before he went away, waving goodbye. Mrs Jeon stood there, smiling as she stared at her son.

"I'm glad you're happy, Kookie"