ID 8

(UGH THE TEASER!?!😍😍)

Jungkook sighs as he reads the articles about the rumors of him being transgender. They're not wrong though. But what he's upset about is that they're calling him names. Sighing again, he puts his phone down.
"There's nothing wrong with being trans tho" He says, looking down. He laid on his bed, turning his phone again and opening his gallery. He swipes through his photos and came across one of where he hasn't started transitioning. He let out a small smile, seeing his parents.
"At least they accept me" He says, chuckling.

"Kookie?" Jungkook hears, looking back and is met with his members.
"Yes?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"They're doing their best to take the articles down, okay? There's nothing to be worried about" Hoseok says. Jungkook nods, giving a small smile.
"I'll be off tomorrow to a doctor's appointment" Jungkook says and they all nodded, knowing already what it's about. Not really, Jungkook just lied about it. He said that it's about a past illness that might come back if he didn't have it checked.

"Do you think Jungkook is really trans?" Jimin asks as he bit his sandwich.
"Jimin, don't come into conclusions... If Jungkook said anything then, there's nothing to worry about" Taehyung says, chuckling. What they didn't know is that Jungkook was hearing it all. The maknae gulps at that, what if they found out? How would they react? But they said that no matter what his sexuality is then they're okay with that. Sighing, he walked inside and smiled.
"Hyungs, let's play overwatch" Jungkook says and the two nodded.
"I'll beat you two" Jungkook says, smirking.
"Nah-ah, I'll definitely win this time" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"No, it'll be me" Jimin says, nudging Taehyung.
"Anyways, it'll be me" Jungkook says, giggling.

"No! It'll be us! You always win"