ID 7

"Jungkook" Jungkook hears, looking back and is met with Yoongi

"Jungkook" Jungkook hears, looking back and is met with Yoongi. The older stared at him, his face serious.
"Yes, hyung?" He asks, frowning.
"Tell me the truth" Yoongi says. Jungkook stared at the older with wide eyes, seeing the thing he's holding.
"Hyung?" Jungkook says, gulping.
"Tell me the truth... I have the evidence now" Yoongi says. Jungkook shakes his head, backing away.
"Please don't hate me!" Jungkook says, dramatically crying.
"You took my favorite pillow and didn't say anything?!" Yoongi huffs, Jungkook giggles, nodding.

"Why are you yelling at me, Yoonie hyung?" Jungkook says, giving his puppy eyes and pouting.
"Ugh, don't look at me like that" Yoongi says, groaning. Jungkook giggles, hugging the older.
"I just used it for awhile, why are you mad?" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Whatever" Yoongi says, scoffing.

"Guys, what's with these rumors?" Hoseok asks as he showed the article to the others. Jungkook looked at it, his eyes widening.

Rumors about BTS Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook being transgender made some Armys angry.

They looked at the comments, all were defending and asking for the articles to be taken down.

Is BTS Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook transgender?

Reasons to why Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook's rumors are real... Find out!

Is him being a guy just all a lie?

Jungkook gulps, while the six scoffs.
"Kookie, even if these articles are not true, we accept up for who you are, okay?" Jin says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook nods, giving a small smile.
"So what if you're trans? You're still the maknae we love!" Hoseok says, giggling. Jungkook giggles, hugging them all. They all chuckled and tickled him. Jungkook let out a yelp as someone accidentally touched his chest.
"Sorry!" Jimin says, scratching his nape.
"That's okay" Jungkook says, giggling.

"Let's continue practicing! There's more to learn! Everybody get in position!"