Chapter One: The Twinleaf Trio

According to the several myths, Sinnoh was the first region to be created. In a void of nothingness, a single-egg came into being which later hatched into the Creator, the first living being and Pokémon in existence. It then created the rulers of Time, Space and Distortion.

During the very formation of the world, it created the beings of Willpower, Knowledge and Emotions things that are in all modern humans and Pokémons around the world along with the rulers of Sea, Sky and Earth. 

When the land was created the three being of the aspects of life dove into the present day Lake Valor, Lake Acuity and Lake Verity respectively, thus earning the name of the Lake Trio.

At that point, the Creator created the Sinnoh region and Mt. Cornet divided the region into two sections. During this violent procedure, Stark Mountain was created and a different Pokémon took birth in the lava to be it's guardian. 

While creating the land of Sinnoh another region was created by the Creator at the same time and it is said to be the region where human civilization originated from. This region was called Ransei.

The Creator after making several other lands and assigning different guardians to this land to keep watch in it's stead fell into a deep slumber in a mysterious dimension called the Hall of Origin for ages to come. Though it is rumored that the Creator did visit the land of Sinnoh, some 2000 years ago but no solid proof of that happening exists.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I still cannot find words to thank you Professor for what you did for me." 

"It would have been a waste leaving a talented individual like you behind who has better things to do rather an office work." 

"I would say you are still thinking too high of me."

"You are selling yourself short now." The one claimed to be the Professor replied and that marked the end of discussion since the other individual gave up with an audible sigh.

The two individuals boarded down from the steamer after it had anchored itself in the small port of Sandgem Town. More than a port, it looked like a beach where the citizens would come in every while to relax themselves from their tiring schedules. It also served as a port for small or one could say private steamers. The main port cities of Sinnoh are namely Canvalave and Sunnyshore which are forever busy.

Exiting the beach both of theme entered into a town known as Sandgem Town which also meant the the town connected to the sand and ocean which was true given the small port plus beach in the southern part of the town. The town had a scanty population as compared to other big cites of Sinnoh. 

Professor Rowan had set up his lab here in this town mostly for the reason of it's scanty population and vast expanse of wild environment around the area, along with one of Sinnoh's three major lakes being nearby here. 

Speaking of Professor Rowan, he was man in his late fifties though his stamina at times betrays his age. He had white hair signifying his age and white mustache along with it. He had light grayish eyes which always looked strict and commanded discipline. One look in his eyes, and a person can sense how much experience of the world this man has.

Her wore a brown coat along with matching brown pants, with even his shoes being of the same color. Under the coat he wore a blue suit with yellow buttons on it and at last a brownish tie was tightened around his collar as well. He was carrying an orange briefcase with him. 

Alongside him walked a boy of 18 with spiky black hair and silver eyes which held exuberant energy and vigor which is common in his age group. He wore a dark blue hoodie over a green shirt and a pair of black cargo pants tightened with a belt. On his belt, a pokéball was clipped in there. The male had a pair of black fingerless gloves in both his arms and wore a pair of light brown combat boots. He also carried a yellow backpack on his left shoulder.