─── VENTI ; windblume picnic ♡

❝ Because my Windblume, darling, is you. ❞

━ SETTINGS

SETTINGS. gender neutral reader. fluff.

SYNOPSIS. in which venti surprises you with a picnic!

NOW PLAYING. let the wind tell you ; chilichill

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. hi guys !! so... this is my first one shot for this book. it honestly might not be that good lmao, but i'll try my best! hope you enjoy, happy reading <3

THE CITY OF FREEDOM HAD ALWAYS BEEN BEAUTIFUL, but the Windblume Festival brought out Mondstadt's beauty to the fullest

THE CITY OF FREEDOM HAD ALWAYS BEEN BEAUTIFUL, but the Windblume Festival brought out Mondstadt's beauty to the fullest. The city was decorated from head to toe, dandelions floating by on a light gust of wind, fluttering gently over your head. The sound of children's laughter rang out through the streets, celebrating one of the biggest events of the year.

Standing inside the gate, you looked around at the festivities. This was your first Windblume Festival in Mondstadt- well anywhere really- and you were excited, though not entirely sure what the hype was about. Your eyes landed on the fountain in the middle of town, draped with chains of flowers and traditional Mondstadt wreaths.

A voice called out, "Y/N! Over here! Your order is almost ready!"

Smiling, you made your way over to Good Hunter. You ordered from the restaurant so much that Sara, the waitress, always knew what you ordered.

"Hi, Sara," you said. "It's good to see you again!"

"And same to you!" Sara said with a smile. "Are you excited for the Windblume Festival?"

"Yes, the decorations are absolutely beautiful. You guys really went all out!"

"Well, the Windblume Festival is one of the biggest occasions of the year. We want to be prepared for it!" said Sara laughing. "Now, your order is almost ready. Wait right here!"