─── AMBER ; food delivery ♡

❝ I'm grateful for you, Y/N! ❞

SETTINGS. gender neutral reader. fluff. modern au.

SYNOPSIS. in which you and amber are in the delivery service together.

NOW PLAYING. doughnut ; twice

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. it's a thanksgiving special yay :D and first time writing about a female character too !! i swear amber is so underrated idk why people hate her ;-; amber antis dni >:( /hj anyways i hope you enjoy this<3

 it's a thanksgiving special yay :D and first time writing about a female character too !! i swear amber is so underrated idk why people hate her ;-; amber antis dni >:( /hj anyways i hope you enjoy this<3

"GOOD MORNING, Y/N!" Sara called out from the counter at Good Hunter. "Are you ready for today?"

"Yes!" You nodded, adjusting the helmet on your head as you checked to make sure your motorcycle had enough fuel.

Sara smiled and pushed a stack of to-go boxes onto the counter. "Here's the food I need you and Amber to deliver today. Thanksgiving is certainly a well-profiting holiday for us at Good Hunter, but also a very stressful one... we really appreciate your help."

"No problem." You smiled. "It's always fun to help out the delivery service! Speaking of helping out... where is Amber? She should be here by now."

"Sorry I'm late!!!" A voice yelled from behind you. "I had to help Miss Lisa with an errand. I'm ready now!"

You turned to see Amber in her red delivery uniform and helmet, which contrasted nicely with your blue outfit. Despite the two of you looking nothing alike, people often mistook you for siblings. Maybe it was the identical smiles? You weren't sure.

"Hey, Amber," Sara replied. "You and Y/N make sure to deliver these meals to the right houses, okay? And don't forget to have fun!"