─── ALBEDO ; science homework ♡

❝ Would you like some help, Y/N? ❞

SETTINGS. gender neutral reader. modern au. fluff.

SYNOPSIS. in which albedo helps you with your homework.

NOW PLAYING. coke and mentos ; salem ilese

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. requested by wen! hi, sorry this took SO SO SO LONG to write, but I finally wrote the one shot you requested :) this is a modern college au.

again, I'm super sorry for the almost long delay, but I really really really hope that you enjoy this! stay safe, and happy reading~!

"Y/N! Y/N! WANNA WATCH A HORROR MOVIE?"

You sighed and put down your pencil. "Not now, Hu Tao. I'm trying to do my homework. Maybe later."

"Awwwww," Hu Tao complained. "But I rented a whole bunch of ghost movies!! Please, just one?"

"No." You rolled your eyes and went back to trying to do your science homework. You loved your ghost freak roommate, bu sometimes the girl was just a pain. She was always asking you to watch horror movies with her, or go visit the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor that she was the director of. And she was absolutely oblivious when it came to homework. That girl had an average calculus grade of 47, yet she'd miraculously managed to pass the class.

Xiangling was no help either. You could hear your pretty Chinese roommate in the other room with her pet Gouba, more than likely whipping up a new recipe with the humongous cooking set she'd gotten from her family for Christmas. She was great at art and cooking, but when it came to science, her mind went blank.

Why did I have to end up with these two? you thought as you tried to focus on your homework. Why couldn't I have gotten someone who's actually good at science, like Ganyu?