─── DILUC ; wedding's blessing [ part ii ]♡

❝ You look beautiful in white. ❞

━ SETTINGS

SETTINGS. female reader. fluff.

SYNOPSIS. in which you and your lover diluc are finally betrothed. (part ii, the wedding ceremony)

NOW PLAYING. beautiful in white ; shane filan

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. part two of the previous diluc one-shot !! this was inspired by a comic dub i found on youtube (i can't find the link rn lol) although i'm not the biggest fan of diluc, i did have a lot of fun writing this, so i hope you guys enjoy <3

  part two of the previous diluc one-shot !! this was inspired by a comic dub i found on youtube (i can't find the link rn lol) although i'm not the biggest fan of diluc, i did have a lot of fun writing this, so i hope you guys enjoy <3

BEFORE YOU KNEW IT, two months had passed. It was now the day of the wedding. Everything had been set up in the Cathedral, and now all that was left to do was to get ready.

You stood facing the mirror as your lovely bridesmaids fussed around you, helping you with your hair and makeup. As you stared at your reflection, you couldn't help but be amazed at how different you looked.

Your (h/c) locks were pulled up into a stylish side bun, held in place with flower hair pins. A single strand of hair was loose, framing your face in a neat curl. Pearl eyeshadow dusted your lids, a sparkly dark pink gloss painted your lush lips. Around your neck was a strand of pearls, with a matching bracelet and pearl earrings.

And the dress. Oh, the dress.

It was a strapless gown of white silk imported from Liyue, embroidered with gold thread. Delicate flowers and songbirds were sewn into the fabric, trailing down from the sweetheart necked bodice to the floaty skirt, which had a ruffled hem that swirled around your ankles when you walked. Lace gloves covered your hands, and white low-heeled boots adorned your feet. The single spot of color in the entire outfit was the royal blue silk sash tied in a bow around the waist, the white roses accenting it perfectly.

"Is this too tight, Y/N?" The sound of Noelle's voice snapped you back to reality. She was adjusting the lace veil on your head, pinning it in place with lots of hair pins.