─── CHILDE ; lemonade ♡

❝ I'm the lemons and you're the sugar. ❞

━ SETTINGS

SETTINGS. female reader. fluff.

SYNOPSIS. in which you and childe attempt to pick lemons to make homemade lemonade.

NOW PLAYING. watermelon sugar ; harry styles

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. this was requested by nova and ever! decided to just make one single story instead of two cuz i'm lazy lol. enjoy~!

"OW! Y/N, WOULD YOU HURRY IT UP ALREADY?" Childe groaned

"OW! Y/N, WOULD YOU HURRY IT UP ALREADY?" Childe groaned. You rolled your eyes as you reached up to pluck another lemon from the tree. "Hey, it's not my fault, Mr Tarantula. You were the one who wanted lemonade."

"Yeah, but I meant from the store- ow! Hurry up, my arms are dying" said the handsome Fatui boy as he adjusted his grip on your legs.

"Well, my mama told me homemade lemonade is the best lemonade. And give me a minute, I'm almost done."

"You still call your mother mama?"

"Shut up."

You stood up on your tiptoes to reach the last lemon, earning a groan from Childe. Grasping it in your fingers, you yanked, causing the lemon to snap from the branch. Unfortunately, it also caused you to lose your balance, which made Childe lose his balance. He tumbled onto the grass, and you fell on top of him.

You landed on your stomach, right on top of Childe. You blinked, staring into his beautifully pure blue eyes. And burst out laughing.

"Ow! Get off me!" Childe groaned, but he chuckled too. "Okay." You stood up and held out a hand. He took it, wincing and rubbing his back. "Gosh, you're heavy, Y/N."