─── XIAO ; crystalflies ♡

❝ Wait! I, um... these are for you. ❞

━ SETTINGS

SETTINGS. gender neutral reader. fluff.

SYNOPSIS. in which xiao wants to give you a gift!

NOW PLAYING. ily (i love you baby) ; surf mesa

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. okay so y'all know on xiao's birthday (april 17th) you got a letter or something from him? where you get a bunch of crystalflies and xiao is like "I do not care for celebrations, and i do not wish to be around large groups of people. to be able to spend some time with you is enough" or something? well this is kinda based off that.

PETALS FLOATED ALONG ON A GUST OF WIND, the light breeze winding through your hair, You sighed, looking out at the sky above

PETALS FLOATED ALONG ON A GUST OF WIND, the light breeze winding through your hair, You sighed, looking out at the sky above. You were sitting on the edge of Qingyun Peak's floating platform, near the statue of the Lord of Geo.

Swinging your legs over the edge of the platform, you stared up at the sky, thinking. Of one particular teal-haired Guardian Yaksha.

His topaz eyes, his serious but gentle stare, the way he always said he did not care a bit for you, but you knew he harbored his feelings for you.

"Xiao..."

There was a slight gust of wind, and suddenly the adeptus appeared before you, a slight look of concern in his eyes. "You summoned me, Y/N?"

You jumped up, blushing, hands waving in front of your face. "Xiao! Oh, sorry... I was thinking about you and I guess I must have said your name out loud.... you can go do your 'conqueror of demons' stuff or whatever... I won't bother you! I'm sorry!" You turned away, starting to head back toward Liyue.

❝ Wait! I, um... these are for you ❞

You looked up to find Xiao standing over you, hand outstretched. In his palm was a small handful of beautiful glowing crystalflies.