─── HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ; a spooky night ♡

❝ Happy Halloween, everyone! ❞

SETTINGS. gender neutral reader. crack fic.

SYNOPSIS. in which you and your friends enjoy halloween!

NOW PLAYING. spooky scary skeletons ; andrew gold

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. hiii, happy halloween everyone !! wow for once i'm actually posting on schedule lmao. anyways this one shot is just liyue characters (plus venti and kazuha) because im too lazy to do all of them lol. hope you enjoy!

"TELL XINGQIU AND CHONGYUN TO HURRY UP!" You said to your best friend Xiangling, adjusting your wizard's hat

"TELL XINGQIU AND CHONGYUN TO HURRY UP!" You said to your best friend Xiangling, adjusting your wizard's hat. "We need to go trick-or-treating before the little kids take all the candy!"

"Okay!" Xiangling grabbed a megaphone that was randomly sitting on the table and screamed very loudly into Xingqiu's ear, "HURRY UP!"

Xingqiu winced. Chongyun plugged his ears.

"Geez, we heard Y/N. There's no need to scream," said Xingqiu. He pulled out a fake sword and pretended to jab at Xiangling. "How do I look? Better than the other two?"

"Excuse me?! We all look exactly the same!" Xiangling exclaimed, running over next to him. Chongyun followed suit, and the three of them struck a pose. They had decided to be the Three Musketeers this year.

"Personally, I think Chongyun looks the best," you commented, grabbing the broomstick leaning against the wall. Chongyun blushed at the compliment.

As for you, your fabulous wizard costume was going to win all the costume contests! You wore a black and orange robe decorated with sparkly purple stars, shiny shoes with bat-wing ankle straps, and a pointy hat, complete with a black cat stuffed toy perched on your shoulder.

"You look amazing, Y/N!" Xiangling said happily. "Now c'mon slowpokes, we need to get going! Hu Tao said she will be joining us as well."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Curious, you stepped forward and opened it, but nobody was there. You were about to turn around and close the door when suddenly a white shape jumped out of nowhere. "BOO!"