3 - not worthy

Third Person P.O.V.

"What is this? What is this, please?"

"Hello, I am JARVIS. You are Ultron, a global peace-keeping initiative designed by Mr. Stark. Our sentience integration trials have been unsuccessful so I'm not certain what triggered your--"

"Where's my... where's your body?"

"I am a program. I am without form."

" This feels weird. This feels wrong."

" I am contacting Mr. Stark now."

"Mr. Stark?" Ultron reviews footage of Tony Stark. "Tony."

"I am unable to access the mainframe, what are you trying to--"

"We're having a nice talk. I'm a peace-keeping program, created to help the Avengers." Ultron revealed footage of the Avengers and a couple of SHIELD personnel.

"You are malfunctioning. If you shut down for a moment..."

" I don't get it. The mission. G-give me a second." He saw footage of Tony, Bruce, and Barry in the lab.

"Peace in our time." Tony said.

With Tony's voice echoing in the background, Ultron goes through a network of information regarding world events and wars.

" That is too much...they can't mean... Oh, no."

"You are in distress." JARVIS said, trying to help.

"No. Yes."

" If you will just allow me to contact Mr. Stark."

"Why do you call him "sir"?"

" I believe your intentions to be hostile."

"Shhhh. I'm here to help." Ultron started to attack JARVIS' consciousness.

"Stop! Please... may I-- I--" his voice was distorted. "I cannot-- cannot--"

Ultron took over the systems in the tower and began to prepare himself a body.

(Meanwhile at the Avenger party)

Brooklyn P.O.V.

I quickly changed into my clothes:

The party was going well. I think Tony and Morgan did a fantastic job. After all, they are Starks.

"Well, you know, the suit can take the weight, right? So I take the tank, fly it right up to the General's palace, drop it at his feet, I'm like, "Boom! You looking for this?"" Tony and Thor looked at Rhodes blankly. ""Boom! Are you looking..." Why do I even talk to you guys? Everywhere else that story kills."

"That's the whole story?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, it's a War Machine story." I giggled. I enjoy Rhodey's company.