14 - But she can

𝖠 𝖵 𝖤 𝖭 𝖦 𝖤 𝖱 𝖲 𝖧𝖰
.
.
.
Billy Maximoff POV

It was night at the Avengers' HQ . Vision came from the floor. Tommy, mom, and I were watching vines on YouTube. There was an explosion in the distance which lighted up the room for a moment. Mom and Vision looked out the window. "What the hell was that?" Tommy asked.

"Stay here, please." Vision said as he left. Suddenly, mom compelled a knife across the room. It stopped at Clint's head. Clint and Lila were back.

"Guess I shoulda knocked." Clint said.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Mom freaked.

"Disappointing my siblings." Lila joked. Clint shot arrows to both sides of the room. "I'm supposed to go water-skiing. Cap needs our help. Come on."

"Clint." Vision said. Mom, Tommy, Clint, Lila, and I were getting ready to leave. "You should not be here."

Clint turned around. "Really? I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit."

"Please consider the consequences of your actions."

This is why I hate Vision.

"Okay, they're considered. Okay, we gotta go." Lila said. Vision was held in a force field, crackling and sparkling between the two arrows. "It's this way."

"I've caused enough problems." Mom said.

Frowning, Clint ran back from the door. "You gotta help me, Wanda. Look, you wanna mope, you can go to high school. You wanna make amends, you get off your ass. Shit." Vision broke the force field with the mind stone. He punched Clint to the floor, But Clint recovered quickly. "I knew I should've stretched." Lila extended a baton and tried to hit Vision, but it went through him. Clint resorted to punching while Lila tried to hit him with the baton again, but it broke. She then tried to kick Vision but her leg went right through him. Vision then moved to Clint and put him in a headlock.

"Clint, you can't overpower me."

"I know I can't. But she can."

"Vision, that's enough. Let him go. We're leaving." Mom said. "I can't let you." Vision rebutted.

My hands started to glow blue. Clint slipped from Vision's grasp. Moms hands then started to turn red. "I'm sorry." She muttered.

Vision faltered. "If you do this . . . they will never stop being afraid of you."

"I can't control their fear, only my own." Mom said. I'm glad mom was learning. She moved closer. Vision glowed from within and crashed through the floors, and several floors beneath. We stood there over the holes.

"Oh . . . come on. We got one more stop." Clint said.

~

𝖩 𝖮 𝖨 𝖭 𝖳 𝖢 𝖮 𝖴 𝖭 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖳 𝖤 𝖱 𝖱 𝖮 𝖱 𝖨 𝖲 𝖳 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 𝖱 𝖤

Third Person POV

"It's just a matter of time. Our satellites are running facial, bio-metric, and behavioral pattern scans." Attaché said.

"Move, or you will be moved." The security Chief said to Natasha, who was standing in their way.

"As entertaining as that would be . . ." T'Challa started.

"You really think you can find them?" Natasha asked.

"My resources are considerable."

"Yeah, it took the world 70 years to find Barnes . . . so you could probably do that in about half the time."

"You know where they are. Don't you miss Romanoff?" Talia asked.

"I know someone who does."

~

𝖴 𝖭 𝖣 𝖤 𝖱 𝖠𝖭 𝖮 𝖵 𝖤 𝖱 𝖯 𝖠 𝖲 𝖲
Sam POV

"Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car." Sharon joked. I sat in the car, windows down so I can hear, while Steve got our gear. Bucky sat behind me grumping as usual.

"It's low profile." He said.

"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." She said. She then opened her trunk where I assumed our gear was.

I could feel the tension between them.

I wished I could find a love. Like Cinderella.

"Can you move your seat up?" I heard a voice behind me ask.

He had to ruin the moment.

"No." I said.

"I owe you again." Steve said.

Yeah he did.

"Keeping a list." I noticed her glance at me then I realized, she was glancing at Bucky. "You know, he kinda tried to kill me."

"Sorry. I'll put it on the list, too. They're going to come looking for you."

"I know."

Then something happened.

They kissed.

Sharon was Peggy's niece, which is Brooklyn's cousin.

STEVE JUST KISSED HIS NIECE.

I will be telling Brooke about this. If we ever see her again.

"Thank you, Sharon." Steve thanked her.

"That was . . ." She trailed off.

"Late."

"Damn right. I should go." She said.

"Okay." Steve finished.

Gosh. That was awkward.

~.~.~.~

784 words

A/n: sorry this was short! I'm prepping the next chapter.