8 - what do you think ive been doing?

"I'll take Lila and Barry." I said putting in my earpiece. It was time we beat Ultron.

"Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can." Tony said.

"If Ultron is really building a body..." I started. "He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot." He finished for me.

This was starting to scare me a bit. "You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me." Dad joined in.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Nick asked. "She's all yours, apparently." Tony said.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked Fury.

"I don't know. Something dramatic, I hope." Of course.

"I'm gonna finish re-flooring that sunroom as soon as I get back." Clint told Laura. "Yeah, and then you'll find another part of the house to tear apart."

Romance.

Disgusting.

"No. It's the last project. I promise." Clint said. He kissed her and we left.

Third Person P.O.V.
Korea

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream. We're uploading your cerebral matrix...now." Dr. Helen Cho spoke.

" I can read him. He is dreaming." Wanda informed the squad.

"I wouldn't call it dreams. It's Ultron's base consciousness, informational noise. Soon..."

"How soon? I'm not being pushy." Ultron said. "We're imprinting a physical brain. There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem is..."

Wanda read Ultron's mind. She saw a vision of global annihilation. Which horrified her. She screamed in panic and fell back into Pietro's hands. "How could you?" Wanda asked him.

"How could I what?" Ultron knew the answer but still wanted to play the game.

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world."

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead."

"That is not-- The human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And if they don't?" Billy asked.

"Ask Noah."

"You're a madman." Wanda said.

"There were more than a dozen extinction level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the Earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it, and believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room for the weak."

"And who decides who's weak?" Tommy asked.

As Ultron was distracted Wanda broke the scepter and held off Dr. Cho. "Life. Life always decides. There's incoming. The Quinjet. We have to move." Ultron said.

"That's not a problem." Dr. Cho then canceled the upload to Ultron's consciousness.

"Ugh." Ultron blasted Cho while Tommy, Billy, Wanda, and Pietro run off. "Ah, wait, guys!" Ultron blasted Helen's technology. "They'll understand. When they see they'll understand. I just need a little more time." He then unplugged himself from the cradle.

Brooklyn P.O.V.

I was now on the U-Gin Genetics Research lab roof. "Two minutes. Stay close." I said to the others. Inside the lab, I found Dr. Cho wounded. "Dr. Cho!"