6 - Mind games

"You're gonna break your old man's heart."

We finally found Ultron. Honestly it was about dang time.

" If I have to." Ultron said. "We don't have to break anything." Tera said excitedly.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet."

Sir what?

"He beat me by one second." Tony said. "Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" Clearly Pietro was trying to be helpful. But he failed miserably.

"This was never my life." Tony said.

"You two can still walk away from this." Dad said to Pietro and Tommy.  "Oh, we will." Wanda and Billy showed up. "I know you've suffered." Dad said.

" Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Okay I felt you on that one Ultron.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor interrupted. "I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron said.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked. "I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan--"

Ultron attacked Tony and his drones came to attack me and Tera. Wanda, Pietro, Tommy, and Billy joined the fight.

" Shoot them!" Klaue yelled. " Which ones?" A mercenary asked.

"All of them!"

"Move, move, move!" The mercenary said to the men.

The rest of the team, including Nat, Clint, and Lila were now in battle with his drones, Klaue's men, and the 2 set of twins.

I knocked down Timmy, "Stay down sir!"

I then heard Ultron say something.

"It's time for some mind games."

Third Person P.O.V.

"It's time for some mind games."

Bruce felt guilty. He stayed in the Quinjet with his son. Barry was the 'man in the chair' for Brooklyn, Tera, Morgan, and Lila. Bruce looked at his son. "Guys, is this a Code Green?" Barry asked.

Meanwhile, Billy used his powers on Tera. Brooklyn came up to her. "Tera, status?"

"The angry boy  tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty just like my father!" Tera looked around and found herself at a party.

Wanda ran and used her power on Brooklyn.

Then everything went black.

Brooklyn P.O.V.

" I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." Clint said. Some static happened and then " Whoever's standing, we gotta move! Guys?" Was the last thing I heard before a pain kicked into my head.

I walked around. I was wearing my same outfit. I was in a graveyard.

"Hello?" I called out.

Nobody answered me.

I turned around and saw Morgan. Blood was oozing out of her head, eyes, and cheek. She was wearing a nice red dress. I hope it was red before the blood.

"Why? Why? Why would you do this? You could have saved us! Instead you used the tesseract for yourself! No wonder HYDRA found you. You were a jerk all along!"