4 - Ultron

There was a loud screeching noise, like microphone feedback, causing all of us to cover our ears. I let my hands down as it faded, and Tony pulled out a device. One of the iron legion suits was heavily damaged and stumbled into the room.

"Worthy... No, how could you be worthy? You're all killers." It said.

"Um..Tony?" I asked.

"Stark?" Dad asked worriedly.

"JARVIS" Tony said.

Man if only someone said "Donkey!"

"I'm sorry, I was asleep. Or... I was a-dream?"

Tony tapped on the device. "Reboot, Legionnaire OS, we got a buggy suit."

"There was a terrible noise... and I was tangled in... in... strings. I had to kill the other guy. He was a good guy."

"You killed someone?" Dad asked concerned. "Wouldn't have been my first call. But, down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices." It said.

"Who sent you?" Tera asked. He replayed a recording of a voice. "I see a suit of armor around the world."

It was Tony's!

"Ultron!" Bruce and Barry said in unison.

" In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this... chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm on a mission."

"What mission?" I asked.

"Peace in our time."

A bunch of robots flew in and grabbed the adults except for Dr. Cho. They threw them off the roof. "NO!" We all yelled. The walls exploded and several more iron legion bots barged into the room. They began to attack us. We all got defensive and fought back.

Barry climes over the bar to avoid the fire. He then got a phone call. He fell over from the ringing. We continued to fight them. One of the iron legion bots stole the scepter. We tried to fight but it was mostly us trying not to get hit. Morgan attacked one of the bots with a fondue fork.

"We are here to help." One of the Iron legions said.

"One sec, one sec I got this!" Morgan yelled.

"We are here to help..." A half destroyed Iron Legion Bot used its thrusters to hold itself aloft, advancing on Dr. Cho. "We are here to help... Is unsafe. Please back away."

"Hmm." Ultron said. The Iron Legion lowered its weapon. I grabbed it and threw it away for Tera to hit with her hammer. "Tera!" I yelled. Morgan continued to try and attack the Iron Legions with a fork. "It's unsafe. It's unsafe. It's unsafe." The Iron Legion said.

"Come on! That's the one!" Morgan yelled.

"It's unsafe." The Iron Legion said. Morgan shit it down and it fell on the floor. We continued fighting until Lila threw my dads shield at me.

"Brooke!" She yelled.

I used the shield to dismember the last iron Legion bot.

"That was dramatic! I'm sorry, I know you mean well. You just didn't think it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to...evolve? [he picks up one of the dismembered Iron Legion bots] With these? These puppets?" Ultron said. He crushed the iron Legion bot's head. "There's only one path to peace: The Avengers' extinction."