7 - United Nations Pt 2.

Barry POV

The fire crew hosed down the buildings. A red and White medical chopper flew overhead. "Call MI-6, see if we can get Micro Forensics to hurry this up. We need the whole team here in two hours or it's not worth it." Sharon said. She strided through with a man in a green jumpsuit. They passed T'Challa and Talia who sat on the bench stunned. There was a cut on T'Challa's head. Mom and I sat on the bench along.

"I'm very sorry." I said. Talia glanced at me. She played with a diamond ring on her finger. "In my culture death is not the end. It's more of a . . . stepping-off point. You reach out with both hands and Bast and Sekhmet, they lead you into the green veldt where . . . you can run forever."

"That sounds very peaceful."

"My father thought so." T'Chall and mom joined our conversation. He put a ring on his finger. " I am not my father."

"T'Challa. Task force will decide who brings in Barnes." Mom said. He clenched his fists. "Don't bother, Miss Romanoff. I'll kill him myself."

Oh no. Brooklyn won't like that. Would he have to fight her? Or her father?

He then walked away.

Steve POV

I decided to call Natasha after seeing Brooklyn call Barry. I stood in the street with a cap and glasses on. "Yeah?" She finally picked up.

"You alright?" I asked her.

"Ah, yeah, thanks. I got lucky. I know how much Barnes means to you. I really do. Stay home. You'll only make this worse. For all of us. Please."

"Are you saying you'll arrest me?"

"No. Someone will. If you interfere. That's how it works now."

"If he's this far gone, Nat, I should be the one to bring him in."

"Why?"

"Because I'm the one least likely to die trying." I then ended the call. I approached Sam and Brooklyn who were sitting at a counter at a coffee shop.

"She tell you to stay out of it?" Sam asked. They both had hat and glasses on. "Might have a point."

"He'd do it for me."

"1945, maybe. I just want to make sure we considered all our options. The people that shoot at you usually wind up shooting at me. And Sam." Brooklyn joined in. Sharon arrived by us.

"Tips have been pouring in since that footage went public. Everybody thinks the Winter soldier goes to their gym. Most of it's noise. Except for this." She slid me a file. "file.] My boss expects a briefing, pretty much now . . . so that's all the head start you're gonna get."

"Thank you."

"And you're gonna have to hurry. We have orders to shoot on sight."

Third Person POV

Zemo sat in a hotel room. He read from Karpov's read book.

"Возвращение на Родину. Возвращение на Родину. Один. Один. Грузовой вагон... Грузовой вагон. Грузов-" (Homecoming. One. One. Fright Car.) There was a Knocking at the front door, he put the book in a drawer and went to the door. He reached for a gun tucked in the back of his trouser and cocked it.

"Herr Müller, ich habe Ihr Frühstück." (Mr. Müller. I have your breakfast.) Zemo opened the door. It was the German Innkeeper.

"Ich konnte es schon von weitem riechen. Danke." (I could smell it before I opened the door. Thank you.)

"Speck und schwarzer Kaffe. Wieder. Ich kann Ihnen auch was anderes machen, wenn Sie das möchten." (Side of bacon and black coffee. Again. I can make you something different, if you like.)

"Bitte sehr, das ist wunderbar." (It's okay. This is wonderful).

"Ich stell es dann mal hier hin..." (I'll put this in your. . .)

"Nein, nein. Das geht schon. Ich mach das. Vielen Dank, Frau Leiber." (No. No. It's okay. I can manage. Thank you Mr. Leiber). Zemo closed the door. In the room was a large device with a cage at the bottom and a drum of coppered wire on top.

664 words

I'm sorry it was short!!