10 - You didn't see that coming

"Good evening, boss." A new A.I. was created.

FRIDAY was the name.

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier is left standing, we've lost. It's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony said.

" I got no plans tomorrow night." Dad said.

"I get first crack at the big guy. Iron Man's the one he's waiting for."

"That's true, he hates you the most." Vision said walking by. I walked out with my suit on:

 I walked out with my suit on:

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out." Dad said. "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right."

We got to Sokovia and boy was it crazy. I ran to the bridge and made sure everyone evacuated. "Go!" I yelled.

"Get off the bridge! Run!" Billy made sure everyone got off the bridge.

This is gonna be one bumpy ride. In under minutes the ground started to shake.

"Do you see? The beauty of it, the inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor, my swift and terrible sword and the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal." I heard Ultron say from Tony's ear piece. I looked around and the city started to fly up.

I started to fight the robots when i heard Morgan.

"Brooke, you've got incoming."

"Incoming already came in." I said.

"Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job: tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt 'em back. You get killed, walk it off." Dad said. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" he asked me. "That was the worst speech I have ever heard." I replied.

I ran the opposite way of dad. As I was running, I heard Clint talking to Wanda.

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares. Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I just need to know, cause the city is flying. Okay, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense. But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay? And I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you, but if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." Well that's inspirational I guess. "Alright, good chat."