Chapter 4

Eternal

.•*•.IV.•*•.

     Even from up here I can see his eyes, so clearly as if he were standing right in front of me. I see that his eyes are the shade of the sky when the day is half and the sun is directly above the tower. No clouds in the sky, just the pretty blue that is left. That is just how beautiful his eyes are. I feel like I want to stare at his eyes forever and beget lost in them. Never wanting to ever look away from them, and allow myself to sink deeper and deeper into the depths of his blue eyes.

Then he looks away and disappears from my sight. In my letter I had given him instruction on how he would be able to get inside the tower itself. I have never seen it myself which is why he will have to do that part on his own for I will not be able to assist everything else I tried to help as much as I could. I had told him to find any sort of entrance and then walk up the stairs. They should hopefully lead up here and to me. My heart pounds inside my chest as I walk towards the stairs, waiting for him to appear.

If minutes or seconds have passed by I do not know. The wait is unbearable. The fear of my mother having found him makes my stomach drop. I wait, and I wait for what feels like forever. It is not just him that I am waiting for but also my freedom. Still, they are one and the same I think. He is the reason why I might get my freedom after all those years that I've been trapped here. All alone by myself. Even when I have my mother here, I find that I feel alone.

I feel alone in my soul and my heart and that pain does not want to leave me alone. It doesn't go away from me and appears to wish to stick by my side. Until now when I finally have a chance to break free from the loneliness which has been a plague for me. Then as I have begun to doubt, I hear footsteps. I hide the packed things in case that it is my mother, but then I notice that it is not my mother. It is him.

He walks through the invisible barrier that keeps me locked in here as if it were nothing. A smile comes to my lips when I see him standing there. His eyes are only on me. I have never seen a man before in my life and ow that one is standing in front of me, I do not know how to act. "I thought you would be shorter" I say as I notice that he's tall. Much taller than I am, though my mother said that I am short for my age. I have no one and nothing compare to, and I believe I am the perfect size anyway.

Caelestinus does not speak as he comes closer to me. His shoulders are wide and his chest is much wider than mine. I compare our two bodies. While I have more of a curved waist on the sides, he has a flat one, and I have longer legs than he does. The clothing that he wears is unlike any that I have ever seen before. As I stare at him, he stares at me. His sky blue eyes glowing up and down my body. I find my cheeks have starts to grow warmer.

"Freya, I presume?" He asks him. His voice is nothing like I have ever heard before. It's deep and rich, and I could listen to it all day long and never get tired of it. I nod my head. "Yes" I say. Time seems to stop when it is just the two of us and when I know that it is possible to stop time, I find that this moment is special to me. My heart agrees to that as it is almost melting inside my chest, along with the butterflies that flutter around in my stomach.

Then I get back into the real world when I realize that we do not have that much time. "I cannot explain now, yet we have to get it of here. The only thing is, I cannot go down the stairs nor out any window" I say to him in sorrow. It has been the things that I think about through the years, finding a way out of here. Never have I been successful, I pray that I will be able to get out of here with him by my side now. I feel within my chest that when I am with him, anything is possible.

He sharply nods at my words, as if he knew why I could not leave the tower. Since he did not ask me about it or p;rehabs he will ask me later on. "I could feel the moment I came close to the tower. There is magic here. Dangerous magic. You are likely being trapped here by that magic. Kept prisoner by magic" He speaks. The way that he says magic makes me believe that there is deep hatred for it where he comes from. This is what I have always been warned about.