Chapter 4 Antonio

"Are you sure about this? I mean, we have two beautiful women willing and ready," Carlo whispered in my ear.

"I have other plans tonight; you go have fun and call me tomorrow. We have a meeting at 10 am."

Carlo and the two women got up to leave as my future wife grabbed her purse and strode out the door.

My bodyguard Dimitri walked back over with the gift I wanted to offer her.

I caught one more glance and couldn't help the smile that rose on my lips.

"What did she say?"

"She said that she's a grown woman, and it takes a big man to actually approach her, so when you become that, then you can attempt to talk to her," Dimitri said.

"What's her name?"

"She didn't give it. I think her friends are still here; maybe I can get it from them."

"Thanks, Dimitri. I'll handle it from here."

I started walking over to approach her friends when I got a phone call from Carlo. I heard ruffling in the background and women laughing as I waited for Carlo to speak.

"Hey, what did he say?"

I whistled for Dimitri and covered my hand over the phone and started talking to D. After that little insult, I sent her friends a little note with a gift by Dimitri. I sent them the VIP treatment on the house and left a note with them to deliver to the statuesque beauty from me that read, "When the big man approaches, don't get scared."

Dimitri approached both girls with the gift. They both scanned around the crowded club, hoping to see who paid for the bottles and left the note that was attached. No one stood out or approached.

Liz pointed to her last dancing partner and saw he had already started dancing with another girl. Janice waved off Liz's suggestion and pointed at the group of guys walking with another girl out of the club.

Dimitri left no information other than that it was compliments on the house from the boss.

They both looked at each other and smiled. Finally, I left the club and got into an awaiting car and headed home.

***

I arrived and noticed a special gift at my door.

"Did you lose something?"

I looked her up and down.

She was standing with a smirk on her face, a long fitted black dress on her body, and her breasts hanging out.

"It's only one night, Antonio."

Thinking about the night and the need to slide into some pussy before I exploded, I changed my mind and grabbed her hand. We both jumped back into my car.

"Take us to the hotel."

Pulling off, she reached over and rubbed up my thigh, slowly unzipping my pants.

"Get on the floor."

April grinned and got on her knees with a smile on her face.

"With pleasure, sir."

I lifted her chin, tilted her head back so she understood what I was about to say.

"This is a one-time thing; after tonight, don't speak to me."

"They all say that the first time."

I shook my head at her statement. If she only knew that while she was giving me a blowjob, my newfound beauty was the only thing on my mind. She gripped me from the base and kissed the top of my large girth and slid her tongue up and down licking me up and down while staring in my eyes. I gripped her shoulders. Steadying her pace as she took me down her throat as I gasped.

"Fuck!" I muttered as my head hit the back of the seat.

"Mhmmm...you taste so good," April mumbled.

"No talking."I said, blocking out her words so I could picture the one woman I was intrigued by tonight and wanted to get to know. Her smooth, warm brown skin and full lips did something to me.

"Shit!" I shouted as April jerked me off and sat back up in the seat. I pulled out my handkerchief in my right pocket and cleaned myself up.

Fifteen minutes later we made it to the hotel and I stepped out with April next to me. Walking into the hotel room, I walked directly to the bedroom and gave out directions.

"No kissing and no staying the night."

"Damn, Antonio, what a way to treat a lady."

"When I find one..."

She cut me off before I could finish and stomped into the bathroom.

Taking off my shoes, shirt and pants, I waited for her to come out.

The door opened and she was completely naked.

I licked my lips in appraisement. Even though she had slept with everyone in our organization, April kept herself looking good.

I pulled her to the edge of the wall and turned her back toward me and covered her mouth with my hand to drown out her loud moans. Some women wanted to show out like I was their everything and I'd possibly choose to see them again after a one night stand. But April was only good for giving blowjobs, because her sex and over the top movements cut the mood fast.

"Antonio! Yass keep going!" April groaned, tried to reach behind and caress my chin. I grasped her hands and put them behind her back as I finished her off with one last stroke, pulled out of her and went to clean up.