Chapter 12 Antonio & Sabrina

Sabrina

As we were headed down to his office, two women came out of the bathroom and saw Antonio. I remembered both women from the last time. They were at the club sitting with him and his friends looking very comfortable.

"Hey, Antonio, when are we heading back to your place? We had fun the other night," the woman asked as she ran a hand up his arm. I tried to pull out of his hold to give them some privacy and he tightened his grip.

"I can give you two some privacy," I informed him.

"That would be great," she replied, biting her bottom lip while a look of lust gleamed in her eye.

I stepped back and turned to go back to my table.

***

Antonio

Sabrina walked out of my arms and began walking back to her friends.

"Ladies, please excuse me; I'll have Carlo take care of you guys. Just give me a few minutes."

"Don't let me interrupt your plans with them. It's getting late anyway ," Sabrina suggested.

I was extremely pissed that she was turning away from me and leaving. I grabbed her arm tighter, refusing to let her go and called for Carlo.

"Can you take them out and make sure no one comes this way for the next hour?"

Sabrina looked at me in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not interested in anything you have to say. Please let my arm go."

"Let's just talk in my office. We can even leave the door open. I promise to be a gentleman ," I stated.

I held my hands up in a surrendering stance. Sabrina looked into my eyes and caved to my demand. She was a headstrong woman, but after a little taming, she would be submissive to me and know that I only wanted the best for her.

I was a stranger that she felt an overwhelming need to please.

"Fine, but only a few minutes, not an hour, and the door stays open."

"Are you always this stubborn?" I questioned as I lifted her chin and peered into her eyes.

"It takes one to know one."

I led her over to sit on the couch. I poured us both a glass of wine and sat next to her.

"So, Sabrina Washington, what brings you to my club two days in a row?"

Already, I could sense she was going to be a challenge.

"Is that what you really want to know?"

"I'm just getting started. Trying to pace myself."

"Someone is feeling confident about himself; you think this is going somewhere?"

"I know it will."

Slowly, I moved in closer to her on the couch, putting both of our glasses down on the table.

"What are you thinking about?"

Slowly, she tried putting distance between us.

"I'm thinking how can you be real and be in my office right now? I feel like I'm dreaming, and someone will wake me up soon. If that happens, I'll be extremely upset that I never had a chance to kiss you. May I kiss you, Sabrina?"

She paused for a moment, thinking over my request.

Before she could answer, I raised my hand and gently caressed her cheek. Then, I placed a soft kiss right at the corner of her lips. I noticed her surprised expression.

A knock on the door interrupted us.

"I'm busy," I called out, not wanting to let our moment be interrupted.

Carlo knocked again.

"I can't explain it, but I want to see you again. Please, let me take you out to dinner."

"I don't think that's a good idea."

Suddenly, I began feeling vulnerable around this woman.

"Why?" I asked.

Carlo continued banging on the door.

"Sabrina's friends are ready to go," Carlo said.

"Fuck, do you have to go?" I was getting agitated with all the interruptions.

"It's getting late, and I have an early meeting tomorrow. Besides, I wouldn't want to cramp the De Luca playboy lifestyle ," Sabrina murmured silently to herself.

"It's Antonio, and it's happening. Just dinner, what's the harm in that?"

"Fine, Antonio, but before this dinner, I will let you know that I'm not looking for any type of relationship. Do we understand each other?"

"We'll see about that."

I walked her out of the office with my hand on her lower back.

"How are you getting home?" I inquired.

I moved in closer, inhaling her perfume. She shifted from one foot to the other nervously.

"I have a car waiting."

Before she turned, I grabbed and kissed her hand again. She moved away from me.

"What's your angle, Mr. De Luca?"

I was going to love breaking down her walls.

"Looking to get to know you a little bit better, Bella."

We both lingered, looking into each other's eyes, trying to see if this was real.

I escorted all the women out and held her hand tightly. I opened the passenger door to let Janice and Liz in first. Then, I held Sabrina by the waist and stopped her from getting into the car.

"Dinner tomorrow, where's your phone?" I demanded then watched as she pulled out her phone.

I grabbed it and dialed my number to save her own on my phone.

"Goodnight, ladies, and sweet dreams, Sabrina."

She leaned into me and whispered in my ear.

"Buona Notte, Antonio."

That meant good night in Italian.

I was stunned that she spoke Italian. I refused to let her go; she was mine. Standing there and watching the car drive off made me rethink about taking over the Cartel. All my life I had been trained by my father to lead the family and become the Don after he retired. I knew bringing her in wouldn't be easy. The only way to convince my dad was through my mom, she would know what to do. No matter what, Sabrina was my future wife and the next Donna to stand beside me.