Chapter 11 Sabrina & Antonio

Sabrina

Liz and Janice were drinking and gossiping while I was up dancing in front of our table. The bartender brought over drinks for us and water without us even asking for anything. I was hesitant to take them, but Janice ignored me and took the first shot and asked for another round. All of sudden, Janice saw four guys standing by the bar goofing around. Janice nudged Liz and she gestured toward the group at the bar. "What are you guys looking at that's so important?" I asked, ignoring the guy that wanted me to dance.

I turned around and immediately locked eyes with him. His presence had me wanting to take a shot just to calm my nerves. I rebuked the devil for enticing me to lust after this man.

"Girl, every guy over there is fine," Janice said.

"You think every guy is cute." Liz chortled and looked where Janice was looking.

"All of them will probably leave you with a broken heart so it's best to ignore them," I said as a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and I find I'm behind the sexy guy that I remembered dancing with the other night.

"You get sexier every time I see you," he said.

"Thanks, you're not bad looking either."

He chuckled and caressed my cheek.

"Ummmm...Sabrina."

"What Janice?" I asked.

"You might not want to be so close to your new friend," Janice explained.

"Why?"

"Your little boo over there is watching you hard," Janice said, pointing toward the bar.

"Stop pointing that out it's impolite," I said.

"Honey, being impolite is not the problem when it comes to the way he's glaring at that man standing next to you," Janice replied and laughed.

"I'm single, I can dance with anyone and no one controls my movements."

I said it confidently, but the look in his eyes told me a different story and maybe I should listen to Janice and not dance up close to anyone else for the rest of the night, but a part of me liked to do things on my own terms.

"He does seem to be intense," Liz remarked, and waved at the group of gentlemen.

I cleared my throat.

"Liz, whose side are you on anyway?" I questioned and threw the napkin off the table at her.

"Keep me out of your love triangle," Liz stated, sat back and stretched her arm behind the chair.

"I know the one next to Antonio is Carlo, but who is the third guy?" Liz asked.

I shrugged not knowing or caring who they were if it meant more drama in my life. I was past cheating and couldn't understand the word commitment.

***

Antonio

I had a strong yearning to pull Sabrina into a kiss and mark her as mine, but also, there was a jealous need to cover her up so no one else saw how beautiful she looked. She was the sexiest woman I'd ever seen, and she was looking right at me with the same need to claim as well.

Bruno noticed how I stopped talking and turned away. He looked up to see what caused my distraction. A woman wearing a little black dress, showcasing her long legs, plump breasts, and thick thighs. She was someone he knew his father wouldn't approve of bringing into the family.