Arresto momentum

Song for this chapter: Centuries by fall out boy
November 6 1993
📍Quidditch pitch
OOTD:

Song for this chapter: Centuries by fall out boyNovember 6 1993📍Quidditch pitchOOTD:

Astrid woke up early the day of the Quidditch match—the upper half of her body dangling off the red sofa of the common room and George's legs locked around her own—keeping her planted on the couch

She moved herself up, back against his chest and yawned  before running her fingers through the sleeping boys hair.

The night before—the Quidditch team had a last meeting with Wood—tired they retreated to their dorms all except Astrid who slumped onto the sofa with a book in hand.

She laid there—half asleep until George came down to retrieve the bottle of water he had forgotten on one of the far tables, instead sitting by her feet when he spotted her asleep.

Awoken from the dipping of the sofa—Astrid had slowly sat up to pass out in her dorm instead, letting him have the sofa for himself if he wished. But before she could stand to leave, he sipped into the gap behind her and wrapped a strong arm around her waist—tugging lightly for her to lay back down with him.

Ten minutes he had sleepily mumbled into her silk pyjama top, intertwining his leg through hers and pulling a knit blanket over them.

Immediately the snores that vibrated into her neck had eased her into a sleep she barely had fought off when she sat up the first time.

Astrid nudged the boy as sunlight from the tall windows fell into her warm eyes—trying to wake him up "Come on, it's game day"

George groaned as he pulled her against him again, mumbling something incoherent—rolling her eyes Astrid pushed his hands off her "George!" She scolded "you need to wake up now so you have time for breakfast"

Astrid had forced her growing concerns over the dementors swarming the same sky they'd be flying in away—as far as she could. Trying to relax before the game so she didn't psych herself out over things that were out of their control.

Glancing at the clock on her night stand—she hastily packed her Quidditch bag, neatly folding her uniform, placing her riding shoes and a Quidditch rain coat to wear on top of her uniform into it.