Please stay

October 18th 1995
Song; The Gold by Phoebe Bridgers
Bigger than the whole sky by Taylor swift
Tv by Billie Eilish
Hugging you acoustic by Tom Rosenthal
First love/late spring by Mitski
Dear reader by Taylor swift
OOTD:

October 18th 1995Song; The Gold by Phoebe BridgersBigger than the whole sky by Taylor swift Tv by Billie EilishHugging you acoustic by Tom RosenthalFirst love/late spring by MitskiDear reader by Taylor swift OOTD:

I  re read the letter my father had sent early this morning over and over again, until I knew the words by heart and was muttering them to myself as I continuously hit the back of my head against the mattress.

'Do so, my darling, if you can'

Us four friends had soon realized our mail, well, Harry and I's at least, was being monitored and even possibly read by Umbridge herself.

Thus, my letters from family were discreet and short. Sometimes even I didn't know what they meant, soon enough, after having Hermione come up with many ideas, we would figure out what was being said or asked.

I hadn't talked to my parents properly since I arrived back at Hogwarts and not being in the loop of events was killing me. I had to keep my visions to myself rather than explain them in great detail to my father who would reassure me all would be well.

Now I was in an ongoing loop of madness and unanswered questions.

Sirius barely came by in the fire to talk to us, the last time almost being caught by Umbridge. All I was able to tell him than was for Mundugus to be careful or else he would be sent to azkaban next or be caught in one of the three curses, this though was not a vision, just a suspicion of mine so Sirius shrugged it off.

"Hey" Hermione came out of the bathroom, seeing me sat on the ground, still in pyjamas "why aren't you dressed?"

"Not going to classes" I informed her with a heaviness to my voice, folding the letter and throwing it into my junk drawer "I've got business to do" I gave Hermione a look that caused the frizzy haired girl to shudder

"Want me to come with?" Hermione asked

"Nope" I felt my blood go cold as I got to my feet, trying to reassure Hermione with a smile "this is something I've got to do on my own, just wish they sent his things over the summer, stupid that the students have to come collect their belongings themselves. Like what if they're dead, gonna wait for their ghost?"

"Strid" Hermione made an unimpressed face

I looked flatly at her, feeling too nauseous to fake another smile and use a high pitched voice "I'll see you at dinner at best, not feeling breakfast and I think by lunch I'll be exhausted"

Hermione nodded her head "I'll see you later, take care of yourself okay"

I gave her a small smile, we both knew the chances of me making it out in one piece would be close to impossible. Still I'll try.

I got dressed quick, brushing my hair and coating my lashes with waterproof mascara, hoping it would make me feel put together.

"Will you come with me?" I asked Forest, not wanting to go through this alone but knowing better to pull Lorenzo out of his classes to help me