PREGNANCY

KATE:

It has been 307 days since we arrived. Things have changed so much since the day we flew away from Tzar. Getting inside the Relish's atmosphere was painful and scary. In my worst nightmare, I still can remember how badly the spaceship shook as if it was made from food cans instead of that robust material Tzarian made for their spaceships.

Zer stopped the time multiple times for a few seconds to ease the pain on my body, I remember begged him to punch me unconscious to save me from the pain. Perhaps that was the reason why no one able to get close to the dead star, I was so sure I won't survive the trip penetrating the atmosphere. But the rest of Tzarian was dealing it with much ease, Zer didn't even flinch while the rest of them were grinding their teeth and held on tightly.

But I know, I'd do it all over again.

Relish is supposed to be a dead star, but as soon as we landed, I knew it's not a star at all. There is no fire here unless Zer started it. Instead, we found a thick dark purple forest, with a reddish sky, reddish water, and yellow ground. This planet looks more similar to Tzar rather than earth, and I love it.

What are you doing?

I scream with all I have, throwing the plant fiber scrub I'm holding tightly to the air. "Don't do that to me!" I press my palm on my chest feeling my heart beating rapidly. My eyes are wide looking behind me at the source of the voice in my head.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. The two meters mate black alien says sincerely as he walks toward me. You shouldn't be on your knees, wife, unless we're in bed. He said the last four words in a deeper tone.

"Stop it! You had your fill this morning, no more until the sun sets." I wince my eyes sending him a warning, while my idiot pussy just clenching at his deep voice. Bad! Bad pussy!

Zer looks around the room, the soapy floor, me on my knees with a scrub in one hand. My flowy dress around me, with some wet spots from the cleaning, few strands of my hair are loose around my face while most of it is tightly braided down to between my shoulder blades, my hair has grown so much it's reaching my middle back now. Zer said he misses my short hair, less obstruction to my neck, he argued, but it took me forever to grow it so I won't be cutting it anytime soon.

This room is spotless, you cleaned it yesterday. Zer says.

"Well, I saw a spot on the corner, so I decided to clean it again."

Well, you could have just clean the spot, not the entire floor.

I feel anger boiling inside me at his reply, "Well, if you are better at cleaning, then perhaps you should do it yourself." I said pissed throwing the scrub on the floor.

Zer bends down and lifts me, as much as I'm angry at his logical thinking, I grab his shoulder and bask in the comfort of his embrace. Still, he shouldn't reason with me, I just hate it so much when he is right. Please don't overwork yourself. He starts walking away from the nursery room. I sigh giving in. I know why he is so protective, I can barely do anything without Zer breathing down on my neck.

"I'm not finished cleaning," I whine at him, yes, I whine, I whine all the time. It's a miracle he hasn't thrown me out of the planet's atmosphere back to earth yet. I know I'd have done that if I were him.

I'll finish it. Zer slowly places me on the bed, he places his hand on my swollen stomach and gently rubs his fingers on it. He takes a few quiet moments to appreciate the miracle growing inside of me. His love towards me is fierce, but his love for his unborn child is the gentlest emotion I ever witness. It broke him—us—when we lost our first baby, now that I'm pregnant again, I have never seen him so happy, seeing him falling in love every day over and over again to his unborn child always brings tears to my eyes.