TWENTY

ZER:

No,

No

No

No

My eyes open wide as she slowly lifts her dress off of her body. "Lunch is served." She said sweetly as she licks her upper lip. "Shall we jump to the desert?" With unlimited confidence she climbs on the chair, standing tall with her feet snugly between my locked knees.

And I smell her, intoxicating.

"I will give you two choices because I'm fair like that. We can do it here, or we can do it at home, either way, we're doing it. What do you say, husband?"

I bit my lips hard I taste my own blood. If it must happen then I'd rather have it here where my body is chained.

"Suit yourself." She said. She grabs the top of my head and swings her right leg up, resting her foot on my shoulder. The most beautiful pink, plump, glistening part of her is right on my face. "Now, be a good husband and open your mouth." She instructed, and who am I to refuse such a Goddess like her? With her other lips are a breath away from my lips?

When she presses herself to me I get the overwhelming urge to taste her, and I swear I fight it, I keep my mouth close until she breathes my name in a low, throaty voice that I adore so much.

"Zer..." Her calls sound like a call from my deepest dream, and although I might be the strongest male in the galaxy, I'm no match of the most enchanting female before me.

So I open my mouth slightly, just a taste. I tell myself. But she senses it and rubs herself frantically.

And I taste her.

I taste her.

I taste her.

I didn't realize until it was too late. My tongue is inside her, my lips on her, my teeth biting her. All I remember is I'm lapping on her essence, and it is the finest, most delicious taste my tongue ever come across, I try my best to draw more of her, more sweetness, more saltiness, more, and more, when I lick a small part of her that is harder than her softness, just above her opening, she grabs my hair tighter, rubbing herself on me madly, calling my name over, and over again, begging or praying I don't know, I don't care, all I care about is when she let out a long, throaty moan that sounds oddly like my name, and the wetness that come out from her with it.

"Zer..." She calls me as she climbs down, sitting on my lap as we both can feel my penises wiggling to get inside her.

No.

Her dreamy eyes look at me as she cups that lumps of meat on her chest, she pushes them to the middle and I swear I never have seen a sight so bewitching than what I'm seeing now. That part of her looks extremely soft, supple, comforting, so very... feminine.

I feel a crack on the chain on my right elbow, by the look on her face, she notice it too.

"You're so strong..." She breathes, and just like that, the chain crumbles on the floor. "So powerful..." She says again, I know what she is doing, what she is initiating, but the logical part of my brain is off now. All I know there is this female, my female, noticing my physical ability and I want nothing more than to impress her, to show her, how capable I'm pleasing her.

***

KATE:

At first, it was the chain around his right elbow, then on his right wrist. Soon it goes to his other arm, and next chest. If I thought I was wet when I climaxed on his face, I'm flowing when I see how invincible he is. Those heavy, robust looking chains crumble around him like nothing but a piece of paper.

God have mercy on my vagina.

I reach down to his pants as he grabs my waist, pulling me to him. He rubs his jaw and the side of his face to my breast. I'm not aware of how black his whole face has become, that the black vein has come down along his neck, to his chest, if I look at him closely I could have trace two long veins going down to each of his hands.

Mine.

I heard him again in my head.

MINE.

He speaks louder as his grips become tighter.

"Yours..." I agree with him, rubbing myself to his living penises. His hands move to my beast and squeeze them in the border to pain.

I like it. I remember thinking.

I know.

I heard him in my head. I straightened my self and push one breast to his face, his bumpy brow raised in a question.

"Open your mouth," And he doesn't need to be told twice. He takes my nipple in his mouth and starts torturing it with his teeth. I cannot keep still even if I'm trying to, the burning inside of me demands me to do something, anything! So I rub myself on his thigh, moaning, throwing my head back and his other hand squeezing my other breast. I guide his other hand down to my core, slipping two of his fingers inside me.

Sweet Lord in heaven.

He wasted no time to find my g spot as if he knew it very well, round and round while keep pressing it. I can feel my self so close to the highest point.

I can feel your climax coming. I hear him in my head.

Around my fingers, in my head.

And suddenly he stops.

I whimper in protest before he, with those two strong arms of him, lift me up as if I weigh nothing but a feather, to rest my knees on his shoulder while his mouth on my pussy.

I'm starving.