EIGHTEEN

As soon as the word slipped out of my lips, I find myself on my back on the bed with his hands grab my wrist in a death grip and his pelvis pressed on top of mine.

The snakes are awake. I thought as I feel movements against my thigh and lower belly. For a split second, I feel horrified, but then I remember it's my husband, that this will happen sooner or later, and I'd prefer to have it my way, in my term, not under some sick surveillance of a bunch of strangers.

So I lock my ankles on his back.

At this point, I can see the veins around his eyes bulging, and the blackness on his eyes seeps through them.

He looks demonic.

He looks deadly.

He looks lethal.

And he is all mine.

I push my chest to him and kiss him along the jaw. "Do you like what I'm wearing?" I whisper on his ear, nipping it lightly only for him to grab my wrists tighter, it is a bit painful, but I won't back away now.

Instead of answering my question, he pushes himself away from me, I'm locking my legs around him tighter not wanting him to break the spell. But instead of moving away, he stays there, on me, just moving away to look at my body. Slowly he raise his hands, I can feel his palm turning rough sending goosebumps all over me, and soon enough, I smell that intoxicating, addicting smell of him.

Smells like the ground and hot summer day, a bit like a flame but fresh like the wind.

And I can't get enough.

So I inhale deeply, taking all in me. I feel his touch on my thighs, up to my hips, when his hands move further up he push my lingerie up with it, leaving my skin bare for his touch and his eyes. I can see how his dark skin contrasting with my pale skin beautifully, how the size of his palm swallows the size of my waist, and up to my breast.

His eyes and around it is pitch black. Now the black veins have reach his cheeks and some even down under his jaw. Is he going to turn black all over when we make love?

With my hands free I reach for his chest, feeling it, and up to his shoulders. When his rough hands squeeze my breast I can't take it anymore, I reach for him and bring him down to me, kissing him along his jaw, down to the rough patch of the side of his neck, along his collar bone, and I hear it.

My wife.

Surely I'm imagining it.

My female.

I hear it but at the same time, I don't.

Mine.

All the mysteries are forgotten as he starts to kiss me. Just like I kissed him. Along my jaw, to my ear, down to my neck, he even nips at my shoulder. As his hands found their playground on my breast and the movement against my lower belly become frantically active, I move my hand lower to his... things, I hear him hiss.

Last chance to back up, wife.

Half of his face is now black, not dark color, but pitch black, I cannot tell where his eyes and his skin meets as everything seamlessly blend into one color, black.

"Never," I tell him confidently.

ZER:

There are noises in my head, buzzing, busy noises. I hear things but at the same time, I don't. All I can focus on is the beautiful female underneath me. My penises are going crazy, looking for a warm female hole to fill, and I know my wife will be more than warm and more than willing to let me fill her.