FAMILY OF SIX

"All the single ladies!"

"Now put your hands up! Hand up!"

In front of me, Nat is giggling, she uses the table to help her stand up. Her chubby legs are wobbly, she is dressed in a cute light green romper with a white cotton-like shirt underneath. Her hair is short and uneven, with black eyes that seem twinkle with happiness. She grins widely showing her black gum and small black tongue.

While Ana and Lev are laying on the plush carpet trying to fit their fists into their mouth and kicking their legs excitedly. The twins are dressed similarly, only in different colors. Lev has a dark red long arm onesie and Ana has dark blue. Both of them are safe on the ground with their curious eyes scanning everything around them, and everything that I do. Dom is with his father somewhere, meeting some of the males.

Our small society is thriving, we have stocks of food, we are better at reading the weather, and mapping it, turns out, this planet has five seasons; winter, stormy, spring, summer, and fall. When we arrived was in the middle of summer, it was hot and very humid, now we are transitioning into the fall season. We finally established basic technology, we have buildings to keep us warm in the cold and cool in the heat.

At first, Kil found a way to install something like metal which is thermal conductivity, which means all Zer has to do is to press his hand on a metal plate and the whole buildings will be warm, or he could press his hand on the metal and take away all the heat, providing coolness in blazing days.

But then they installed wind turbines, a lot of them, like the whole hills on the north. They found natural gas, solar panels, we have a simple computer, farming machinery, oh, about that, we have a farm in the size of my old village, it is HUGE.

It's amazing how much can you accomplished when; 1). You can stop the time momentarily, 2). You can control one of the elements. I wonder what my kids' elements will be.

I'm now 17.109 days old, I'm around 46 years old now. Nat is 8.390 days, which means she should be around 23 years old, Dom is 7.313 days, which is around 20 years old. The twins are 2.200 days, which is around 6 years, human age, but I didn't give birth to a full human. Even Dom, which looks more like me than his father, ages so very slowly. It was difficult at first, if not because they don't require breast milk, I might have died from exhaustion.

I keep singing Beyonce songs, although I have to admit, I forgot some of the lyrics already. The kids love it when I sing and dance, so sing and dance I shall. So far motherhood has been so good to me. Although I have no other female here, the males are very attentive and helpful. They are always happy to help me with the babies, especially Lor.

He and Nat have the sweetest bond. I can leave her with him for the whole day and night and she will not miss me. I thank the universe for him because I have my hands full with the twins, Zer is very kind to take care of Dom, although secretly I'm a bit jealous because my second born is very attached to his father. I grew him, birth him, and he came out favoring his father.

What a traitor.

"If you like it then you should have put a ring on it!"

"If you like it then you should've put a ring on it!"

I hold one hand up and shake my hips while my audience is giggling. Their cute little face lights up looking at their mother make fun of herself attempting to shake her hips.

The last time I went to the club was like... before I got shipped outside of Milkyway, so please excuse me if my moves are rusty. Nat is holding on tightly on the edge of the coffee table with drool wetting her chin. By now Ana is asleep, clearly not amused by my dancing and I can see Lev is close to joining his twin sister.